Photo via: buildingourstory.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This DIY craft project is so easy that anyone can do it. It is also a great gift idea for friends and family. This mason jar fairy lantern would be great as a night light by the bed side. You can also make a set and use it as living room decor, or if you have a fairy garden in your yard, these will make the perfect addition! Learn how to make it by watching the video tutorial on our site now!
- These peanut Christmas ornaments are SO ADORABLE and theyre really easy to make! Theyre such a fun and simple Christmas craft to make with the kids!
- Handmade Potato Easter Egg Stamps for Kids- Grab a potato and make these DIY Easter egg stamps. Kids will love painting with this fun and frugal craft!
- Candy Cane Christmas Wreath for Door, Winter Wreath, Christmas Decor, Holiday Wreath, Holiday Decor, Silk Wreath, Grapevine Wreath, Outdoor Wreath, Front Door Wreath, Etsy Wreath – Celebrate the holidays with this gorgeous handmade Christmas wreath! This wreath was created using a natural round grapevine wreath based adorned with artificial evergreen pine branches, red berries, pine cones, a rope covered candy cane with three red jingle bells, and a burlap bow with green edging. This wreath would look wonderful on your front door, above your mantel, over a mirror, or on an interior wall. This is the perfect wreath for the upcoming holiday season! • Already made and ready to ship! • For indoor use or covered outdoor use • Measurements from tip to tip are approximately 27 Long x 27 Wide x 10 Deep Makes a wonderful gift! If you wish to have this wreath shipped directly to someone as a gift, I will be happy to include your personal message on an enclosed card. Just let me know at check out. To view more Adorabella Wreaths, click here: www.etsy.com/shop/AdorabellaWreaths Shipping, payment, and other store policies: www.etsy.com/shop/AdorabellaWreaths/policy All of my wreaths are 100% handmade by me with lots of love and care. I use high quality silks and accents to make your wreath elegant and unique! If you have any questions at all, please dont hesitate to contact me. I would love to hear from you! Thank you so much for stopping by! Betty – – – – – – – – – – front door wreaths, holiday wreaths, Christmas wreaths, holiday decor, grapevine wreaths, silk flower wreaths, Christmas decor, December wreaths, silk floral wreaths, artificial wreaths, seasonal wreaths, outdoor wreaths, burlap wreaths, evergreen wreaths, candy cane wreaths, winter wreaths, Etsy wreaths, wreaths on Etsy, www.adorabellawreaths.com (271)
- DIY No-Sew Sock Snowman Craft for Kids and Grownups. Such a fun DIY Gift Idea
- Oh, Elf on the Shelf. I am willing to admit that even though I find you a little bit creepy and a lot of work, you are actually pretty fun. Every year our elf, Tricksie (get it??) comes out to play just after Thanksgiving and stays until Christmas Eve. That means we need about a months worth of Easy Elf on the Shelf ideas! This year, I am going to be prepared! I am planning my 30 Elf on The Shelf Ideas now! And my plan is for them to be easy and quick to do. No more freaking out
- This Christmas Veggie Tray Snowman is easy enough for kids to make, and too cute to resist. Its the perfect simple appetizer for holiday parties! From EatingRichly.com
- This White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge is a decadent, but easy, fudge recipe perfect for the holiday season. It also makes a great gift idea! More
- Whats your idea of a great way to relax outdoors? To most, it could be as simple as sitting on a comfortable chair with a convenient place for some drinks and snacks If this is one of the things you enjoy doing after a long day or during weekends, then heres a piece of DIY furniture you might want to add to your home! Its a chair bench for two with a table in the middle for your drinks or books. Spend a relaxing weekend lounging on it while you catch up with friends and loved ones.
- Easy Tissue Paper Pom Poms diy crafts – Ive made these before and theyre simple and fun – we even decorated with them for our wedding. 🙂
- This adorable Ice Cream Paint Chip craft is fun and easy to make! For us…
- Bottles with Tiny Lights- love this idea for a backyard party on the deck