Photo via: eclecticallyvintage.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Ultimate College Shopping List: Do you have everything for your dorm?
- What do you do when you need to replace carpet and feel like doing that is just not…creative enough? Well my lovelies, if you are anything like me you paint the concrete subfloor!! I am going to teach youRead More
- By having themes, you can easily choose the designs for each rock. Since rocks are usually found on beaches, why not make a beach them for your painted rocks?
- Are there any mason jars in your house and you don’t know how to deal with the old ones? Don’t worry. Today’s post is exact for you. It mainly tells you how to recreate the old jars. We don’t suggest that you throw the old bottles away. The old jars can not be just used[Read the Rest]
- When you start to lose your memory, you start to lose your sense of self. However, there are ways to continue to stimulate the mind. Learn more.
- These are vases found at Dollar Tree. Then you print the photos on vellum and mod podge them to the vase. Then light your votive and youve got a beautiful holiday decoration or gift.
- Before a presentation your nerves become fired up and your heart starts to pound. While the audience may be sizing you up, they are only hoping for an engaging presentation. They want you to succeed and quite frankly they need you to succeed. The infographic provided by Udemy walks us through the three critical points to creating a great presentation. | Digital Presentations in Education
- This DIY Photo Lantern is perfect to hold those memories and give as gifts, or use them as centerpieces at your wedding. The possibilities are endless! All you need is a lantern, paint, and your pictures printed out on vellum paper to make these memorable photo lanterns! MonthlyDiyChallenge
- Laundry rooms are supposed to be the place where everything gets clean, crisp and looking sharp… But does your laundry room itself live up to the task? If you can’t find the pre-wash and you are navigating through open piles of unwashed laundry, you have a problem. And if your laundry space isn’t very big …
- These are the kind of simple projects for the laziest and most inept of crafters. Even if you can barely operate a drill, you can do most of these projects
- Tis the season for peppermint and sweets! You can have the best of both with this Practically Perfect Peppermint Fudge! Just a handful of ingredients and five minutes are all you need to make this pretty and festive fudge! // Mom On Timeout
- Life is about the moments that matter, those exchanges — big and small — between the people we love and the family, friends and colleagues who we count on to remind us who we are. Here we help you capture those moments and keep them close to your heart. G