Photo via: thelittlebrownhouse.us
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Best DIY Projects: These nail polish flowers are absolutely amazing! Havent totally figured these out yet as this is the full tutorial. Hope to try it soon.
- I love this cascade of leaves, reminds me of a rain cloud yet ever so lovely and verdant.
- This would be really cute to hang over something… I just dont know what yet…
- DIY Bedroom Canopy Instructions so going to do this cheap yet very classy LOVES
- Minimal yet fabulous home office / workspace by saundra
- Sometimes rich simplicity says so much more, doesnt it?? This beautiful Christmas Boxwood wreath has a simple yet elegant touch and will be a stunning addition to any Christmas décor.
- Have you gotten your holiday shopping done yet? Don’t worry, me neither. Every time I think I’m done, there’s someone else I need to add to my list. Well, once we both get it together, I’m here to help you with some simple DIY gift wrapping ideas. I love keeping it minimalist and elegant, so all of these ideas use the same brown paper and stuff I had lying around the house (literally). It was so fun creating these different styles, which one is your favorite? […]
- Give your kids another reason to play outside with a chalkboard fence.
- Last year I published images of Christmas trees with unique decorations, fun ornaments and extraordinary designs, and it was a very popular post. So, of course, Ive gotta post another this year, right!
- Do I REALLY want to make another wreath? But this is pretty darn cute!! DIY Wreaths: DIY A Special Mickey Mouse Birthday Wreath!
- Heres another very quirky idea for putting your favorite photos on display and giving them a unique, vintage vibe
- Helen Musselwhites paper art – another view