Photo via: hollydanielle32.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Part 1 is HERE Welcome to Part 2 / The Build of the pallet wood chair reveal shown yesterday. Guys, this is the easiest build in the world and you’ll wonder why you didn’t think of it first! Let’s build! Disclaimer: I am a hack styled, self taught builder. I made everything up that you see …
- MONSTER MUD (This is used for making Halloween props, in case you wonder)
- So, when I got to the end of my last peppermint EOS, I thought…what a shame to throw this cute little container away…I wonder if I can make my own refill. Well, folks, the answer is YES! You can make your own Homemade Peppermint Lip Balm EOS Refill! Whoop!
- 9 crops you can plant in August for fall and winter harvest. This post lets you know what crops you can plant in your garden during August and then harvest all fall and into the winter as well.
- Hot Chocolate! Perfect for a winter night in! http://www.groceryalerts.ca/10-amazing-diy-christmas-treats/
- 3 Mood-Boosting Room Sprays to Help Beat the Winter Blues
- DIY Glitter Vase. Transform dollar store vases into something gorgeous for winter wedding decor!
- Snowy Books for Snowy Days – our favourite winter themed picture books
- subtle tones of winter by Jeroen Verhulst (view enlargement to appreciate the detail)
- Dollar Store Snowflake Door Hanger. Perfect winter and christmas diy decorations
- Celebrate snow and cold with these winter STEM activities. Hands-on learning that embraces science, technology, engineering and math. via /steampoweredfam/
- .pretty winter wedding boquet