Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Rustic DIY Mason Jar Wall Lanterns…make similar but put faux flowers in instead for 1st floor bathroom
- In honor of the upcoming Independence Day: What says “Happy Birthday, America” better than mason jars? I know many versions have been floating around Pinterest (you can follow me here, by the way!), but I found a beautiful tutorial here, and I decided to do it big (i.e. use quart-sized jars, rather than pint-sized) …
- Are there any mason jars in your house and you don’t know how to deal with the old ones? Don’t worry. Today’s post is exact for you. It mainly tells you how to recreate the old jars. We don’t suggest that you throw the old bottles away. The old jars can not be just used[Read the Rest]
- Fill the jars with ice cold lemonade in the summer and head out to the deck. Or put pinecones in the jars, with a pretty ribbon on top the handle, place near the fireplace for Christmas decor. So many possibilities! Take a look at this Mason Jar & Metal Basket Set by Allstate Floral & Craft on zulily today!
- Best Mason Jar Cookies – Mason Jar Cookie Recipe Mix for Cute Decorated DIY Gifts – Easy Chocolate Chip Recipes, Christmas Presents and Wedding Favors in Mason Jars – Fun Ideas for DIY Parties and Cheap LAst Mintue Gift Ideas for Friends, Family and Neighbors http://diyjoy.com/best-mason-jar-cookie-recipes
- Gallery: mason jar rustic wedding decor ideas – Deer Pearl Flowers / http://www.deerpearlflowers.com/50-ways-to-incorporate-mason-jars-into-your-wedding/mason-jar-rustic-wedding-decor-ideas/
- country rustic mason jars inspired wedding centerpieces ideas
- 5 Ways To Color Mason Jars Via Lilyshop Blog By Jessie Jane.
- Add water to Elmer’s glue and brush inside of mason jar. Put glitter inside of the jars, and roll/spin the jar around until the glitter coats the sides. Add a tea light after it dries, and voila!
- DIY autumn leaves Mason Jars. orange wedding light
- 5 Ways to Color Mason Jars | Lilyshop Blog by Jessie Jane
- easy do-it-yourself mason jar decorating- i LOVE mason jars!