Photo via: inspiredbycharm.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Gift Idea | Unique And Cute Craft Ideas For Your Girlfriend Or Wife Perfect For Valentines Day by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/cute-gifts-to-make-for-her/
- Bohemian Top Ruffle Shirt Peplum Paisley Vintage Scarf Scoop Neck Boho Hippie Upcycled Recycled Clothing OOAK by TheBohemianDream Hello and welcome! This gorgeous One of a Kind Bohemian top is made from a basic khaki green shirt and a vintage Paisley satin scarf. This tunic top is super comfy and fits great for everyone. Combine this top with a nice skinny or a maxi skirt, add your favorite Boho accessories and you are ready for a day and night out! Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ DETAILS Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ – top fabric: soft jersey cotton, color: khaki green-ish – bottom fabric: satin paisley printed scarf – peplum style – ruffles – scoop neck – ONE OF A KIND upcycled (no size options available) (please note that the colors in the picture can slightly defer from reality, due to screen settings) Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ MEASUREMENTS Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ – Size: best fit for size XS to M (models size: S – slightly loose fitting for XS, more fitted for M) – Length: 23 inches / 59 cm from shoulder to hem – Bust: nice fit for XS to M, maximum bust: 38 inches / 98 cm or smaller – Waist: max. 32 inches / 82 cm or smaller **If you are not sure how this garment will fit on you, please provide me all your measurements and Ill double check it for you on a fitting mannequin. TO GIVE YOU AN IDEA OF HOW THIS GARMENT MIGHT FIT ON YOU, THESE ARE THE MEASUREMENTS OF THE MODEL ON THE PICTURE: – Bust: 32 – 83 cm – Waist: 27 – 69 cm – Hip: 38 – 97 cm Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ CARE INSTRUCTIONS Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ – Cold handwash only – Wash with mild detergent – Low heat ironing Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ SHIPPING Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ This beautiful item is packed and ready to be shipped out to her loving new home within 1 business day (domestic and international)! All my clothing is one of a kind and handmade in a pet and smoke free home studio. I wash all clothing, fabric and lace with organic detergent before I use it. I strive to create high quality, unique and one of a kind clothing from the best materials available. All materials come from either vintage markets in Amsterdam, the goodwill or the salvation army. Most of the money that I invest on my materials for my business goes straight towards charity. If you have any questions whatsoever, I would love to hear from you! You can also view my policies page for more information: https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheBohemianDream/policy. Thank you so much for visiting! With love from the Netherlands, Lucia Flores 2014 © The Bohemian Dream
- Creative Gift Wrapping Day
- From New Years Eve, Weddings or any celebration, grab this Bubbles and Kisses Champagne and Chocolate FREE Printable Gift Tag to add to your champagne bottle! | OHMY-CREATIVE.COM
- How to Create a DIY Coffee Lovers Gift Basket via The Tom Kat Studio – Do it Yourself Gift Baskets Ideas for All Occasions – Perfect for Christmas, Thank You, Birthdays or anytime!
- 11 Sweet Gift Wrapping Ideas For Valentine’s Day
- I have been slacking on the Friday Favourites posts lately because I have been so busy with school and work! I just started a new semester for my Interior Design degree, plus I have a new job, and the Jays are in the play offs, so I went back to my job at the stadium! Exciting but busy times! Here are some of my favourite Fall Inspirations. Favourite Decor: Neutral Fall Decor Sources from Liz Marie I love seeing new ideas about decorating for seasons! If you click the link above, there are a few great ideas for decorating for fall. I have a lot of pumpkins right now, so its interesting to see how they used the pumpkins to decorate with! Favourite Recipe: Apple Blondies from Annies Noms I went apple picking the other week, and after I did some recipe searching for unique recipes, and this came up. I think this would taste delicious – the delicious taste of a blondie with the hint of apple. Favourite Table Setting: Table Setting from Bright Bold Beautiful The Canadian Thanksgiving may have passed, but the American Thanksgiving is next month so thats my excuse for posting more cute table settings. There are so many ideas out there, but this is a pretty creative and natural look that I love! Favourite Fashion: Pillow & Antlers I have been decorating our apartment for fall and there are so many amazing accessories that can be added in seasonally! I love all of the items at Indigo, they always have amazing accessories! I saw the gold antlers there the other week and was so tempted! I am trying not to spend money, and this was $45 so I sadly decided to pass and buy a fur throw instead. Favourite DIY: DIY – How to Make a Set of Tree Stump Candle Holders for the Holidays From Cozy Stylish Chic If you are handy or creative, this is a great fall DIY! I have a candle that looks similar to this, and I think it is such a cute accessory for your home for fall/winter.
- This DIY floral chandelier is perfect for your Mothers Day brunch, a wedding or really any spring + summer events.
- BEST DIY Mothers day gift. Its so easy to make and so meaningful.Perfect idea for a new baby in the family for Grandma and Grandpa or a new pet too.
- Eco-Chic + Fun + Modern Truly Unique, Show Stopper! ++++Do-it-Yourself….Unplanted Mossed Horse Frame…plants not included+++++ Standing at 17 tall this little foal is the perfect centerpiece or gift for any horse lover! Best-in-Show! Outdoor decor or Indoor! Powder Coated Wire Frame Planted filled with high quality sphagnum moss, all the HARD WORK DONE FOR YOU, Plant with your favorite ivy, succulents… You will receive: One (1) UNPLANTED mossed horse size: Approximate measurements, 17″H X 20″L X 5″W topiary Complete Planting Instructions Topiary Pins Complete Care Instructions Names of Succulents used in design examples. Larger Sizes available. ***Fancy a different animal, have a favorite animal in mind, message me!***
- 18 Mother’s Day Gift Ideas That Go Beyond the Bouquet via Brit + Co
- DIY Mini Flower Bouquets – so cute. Party favor / Mothers Day office gift / Easter picnic or brunch