Photo via: babydollzone1.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Expired credit cards, used gift cards, and outdated insurance cards arent of much use to anyone! Unless you cut them up and make them into a colorful, sparkly mosaic. Heres a tutorial for covering a frame with your old cards. Start with a custom mirror, using our Unfinished Woods, and you can REALLY make this project your own: http://bit.ly/UWMosaic
- The ultimate guide to learning how to sew with a machine. This is the perfect sewing tutorial for beginners!
- How to Use a Sewing Machine, Sewing for Beginners, How to Sew, Pinterest Inspired, Around the House, Craft Project, DIY, Hobbies
- I am so excited about this project I just completed — and I have a tutorial for you – let me introduce the Large Tile Trivet: This is great for holding a line of hot dishes. Next weekend we are having a bunch of family over for lunch, and I wanted to get these made…Read More »
- This DIY craft project is so easy that anyone can do it. It is also a great gift idea for friends and family. This mason jar fairy lantern would be great as a night light by the bed side. You can also make a set and use it as living room decor, or if you have a fairy garden in your yard, these will make the perfect addition! Learn how to make it by watching the video tutorial on our site now!
- No Sew Wine Bottle Gift Wrap with handmade cards ~ easy and fast! Directions included in the post tell you exactly how to fold the towel.
- Shrink a Size in 14 Days – This revolutionary, science-backed workout is reader tested and can help you shed up to 12 pounds and 22 inches in just 2 weeks..
- Exclusively from Simons Maison Trendy accent stripe and graphic ribbed knit similar to the renowned wool socks for an original decorative winter touch! Soft knitted acrylic fibre with ultra comfortable thickness Matching cushion also available 130 x 150 cm
- Carol Laflin Ahles explains how to sew a narrow hem, how to guide the fabric, and how to overcome common left-handed feeding problems.
- Want to make a homemade gift thats easy, delicious and you can do with your kids? See this tutorial on making chocolate covered OREO MINI Cookie Bites. Chocolate provided by Chocoley.
- In honor of the upcoming Independence Day: What says “Happy Birthday, America” better than mason jars? I know many versions have been floating around Pinterest (you can follow me here, by the way!), but I found a beautiful tutorial here, and I decided to do it big (i.e. use quart-sized jars, rather than pint-sized) …
- Tips for making a DIY industrial pipe shelving unit (how to tutorial).