Photo via: countryliving.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how to turn an old t-shirt into the perfect workout top. Visit www.espnW.com/98days/DIY for a step-by-step guide.
- If you have the luxury of working from home, you might as well turn your work space into something great.
- Make a pallet wood Christmas tree! DIY instructions on how to make the project! Would be perfect for a handmade Christmas gift.
- Utility Armoire = GENIUS! – Check legality in your are before proceeding – These clever homeowners repurposed a $20 yard sale purchase to hide their utility meters/hookups AND gained some attractive storage space in the bargain. (tutorial Shabby Glam blog)
- DIY Craft Room Ideas and Craft Room Organization Projects – Tic Tac Ribbon Organizer – Cool Ideas for Do It Yourself Craft Storage – fabric, paper, pens, creative tools, crafts supplies and sewing notions | http://diyjoy.com/craft-room-organization
- What?? DIY glitter! Preheat the oven to 350. Place salt (table salt/sea salt) into a small bowl. Add drop of food coloring and mix with the salt. Spread mixture onto a baking sheet in one layer. Bake in oven for 10 minutes. Let cool, then transfer into a storage container for use.
- Expired credit cards, used gift cards, and outdated insurance cards arent of much use to anyone! Unless you cut them up and make them into a colorful, sparkly mosaic. Heres a tutorial for covering a frame with your old cards. Start with a custom mirror, using our Unfinished Woods, and you can REALLY make this project your own: http://bit.ly/UWMosaic
- How to Make a Hanging Branch Centerpiece for Halloween. Themed centerpieces are great for holiday parties, but they take up valuable space on the table, leaving less room for food. A perfect solution to this dilemma is a floating centerpiece, which hangs above the table. For this Halloween floating centerpiece, a gnarled branch with sleeping bats…
- The desk with new drawer system, opening in 2 different directions. Designed by NOSIGNER. This innovative desk, developed with traditional wooden craftsmanship from Tokushima in Japan, possesses the same special feature as our CARTESIA drawer: a 2-directional structure, allowing you to access multiple storage at the same time as well as eliminating blind spots in the back of each drawer. This sophisticated business desk was designed to assist you. In addition to its clever Cartesia system, it features a small side-drawer to store electric cables and a deeper one for documents or large files. The Cartesia desk will be your perfect working partner.
- 9 Ways to Create Bed Frames Out of Used Pallet Wood – Pallet Furniture I like the tall platform look this has but I would need space I. The center to put my box spring :/
- Turn old light bulbs into small hanging flower containers – pretty decor for a garden party / wedding.
- Dont throw those bottles and cans away! Turn those recyclables into fun and creative Disney-inspired recycled crafts for kids with a little help from Disney Family.