Photo via: milimbo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tin Can Toilet Paper Holder – This is an interesting DIY idea. You can design your tin can toilet paper holder to fit your bathroom decor!
- How To Make Roll Round Mirror Frame from Paper
- Paper Roll & Plastic Cup Santas | Click for 25 DIY Christmas Crafts for Kids to Make | DIY Christmas Decorations for Kids to Make
- Each tiny ghost bunny is needle felted by me from my home-based studio in rural southeastern Nebraska. My old farmhouse sits just behind a deserted little pioneer cemetery… this time of year things get a little queer! This listing is for one small needle felted bunny measuring around 3 inches tall with her ears. She is dressed as a ghost in a spooky homemade costume (probably she made it herself from some old linens and her mamas help!). Carries a tiny paper treat bag stamped BOO! Comes with a small orange wool pumpkin. Available with or without recycled cardboard gift box and handmade made with love and bunny tags, as pictured. This wee bunny is MADE TO ORDER and so will be an individual creation just for you. I promise that yours, while slightly different from the one pictured, will be just as cute and loveable. Each is carefully felted from undyed grey sheeps wool fibers with some beige, dark brown, gold, and white accents. Ghost costume is removeable. Bunny does not contain wire. My felted animals are meant to be cuddled and gently handled by older children and adults. Little ones should be supervised, as this soft sculpture is very small. This little rabbit is NOT A TOY! Visit my shop to find larger rabbits and other felted animals. I encourage you to review my shop policies and shipping information during the purchase process
- DIY Toilet Fizzies – Cleans, sanitizes, and deodorizes and you probably have the stuff to make it at home already
- 21.3k04If you’re anything like us, you long to move all your animals to a 100% organic diet featuring nutrient rich, non GMO ingredients but your budget has other ideas… This is the situation we’ve found ourselves in. Every time we go to the feed store I inspect the organic chicken feed but invariably we grab …
- diy hanging basket cat perch, how to, pets animals, repurposing upcycling
- Pumpkin Roll Recipe Thanksgiving dessert
- FREE Roll, Add, & Color
- toilet-paper- roll craft
- Packing camping clothes: great idea to roll the entire outfit down to your socks & tape shut with labelled tape. That way everything will fit better in your pack/duffel bag. Love it!
- Wrapping presents with traditional wrapping paper? When you’re finished wrapping presents, use Removable Glue Dots to secure the end of the wrapping paper to itself to prevent it from rolling away and unraveling.