Photo via: premeditatedleftovers.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I have been slacking on the Friday Favourites posts lately because I have been so busy with school and work! I just started a new semester for my Interior Design degree, plus I have a new job, and the Jays are in the play offs, so I went back to my job at the stadium! Exciting but busy times! Here are some of my favourite Fall Inspirations. Favourite Decor: Neutral Fall Decor Sources from Liz Marie I love seeing new ideas about decorating for seasons! If you click the link above, there are a few great ideas for decorating for fall. I have a lot of pumpkins right now, so its interesting to see how they used the pumpkins to decorate with! Favourite Recipe: Apple Blondies from Annies Noms I went apple picking the other week, and after I did some recipe searching for unique recipes, and this came up. I think this would taste delicious – the delicious taste of a blondie with the hint of apple. Favourite Table Setting: Table Setting from Bright Bold Beautiful The Canadian Thanksgiving may have passed, but the American Thanksgiving is next month so thats my excuse for posting more cute table settings. There are so many ideas out there, but this is a pretty creative and natural look that I love! Favourite Fashion: Pillow & Antlers I have been decorating our apartment for fall and there are so many amazing accessories that can be added in seasonally! I love all of the items at Indigo, they always have amazing accessories! I saw the gold antlers there the other week and was so tempted! I am trying not to spend money, and this was $45 so I sadly decided to pass and buy a fur throw instead. Favourite DIY: DIY – How to Make a Set of Tree Stump Candle Holders for the Holidays From Cozy Stylish Chic If you are handy or creative, this is a great fall DIY! I have a candle that looks similar to this, and I think it is such a cute accessory for your home for fall/winter.
- Apple Pie Caramel Apple Slices Dessert Treats Recipe – Sometimes you want a caramel apple but not the whole apple!
- Valentine Yarn Hearts – a perfect craft for the whole family! Video included.
- 5 Tips for Picking the Perfect Paint Color
- A wedding cake is a must-have, but why not offer guests some more options for dessert? Not only is ice cream a delicious treat, but also, strolling over to a cart is a fun activity for guests to enjoy.
- Ultimate List of Fathers Day Gifts and Crafts – Over 25 FREE, Fun and/ or Frugal gift ideas from Happy and Blessed Home | Fathers Day | Gifts for Dad | Fathers Day Crafts | Fathers Day Gifts | DIY Fathers Day Gifts | Handmade Gifts | Homemade Gifts | Fathers Day Gifts Kids can Make
- Handmade Potato Easter Egg Stamps for Kids- Grab a potato and make these DIY Easter egg stamps. Kids will love painting with this fun and frugal craft!
- 20 Gorgeous Water Bottles that make perfect gifts for the whole family!
- Create a cozy and inviting multi-functional patio space the whole family will enjoy all summer long!
- Oh, Elf on the Shelf. I am willing to admit that even though I find you a little bit creepy and a lot of work, you are actually pretty fun. Every year our elf, Tricksie (get it??) comes out to play just after Thanksgiving and stays until Christmas Eve. That means we need about a months worth of Easy Elf on the Shelf ideas! This year, I am going to be prepared! I am planning my 30 Elf on The Shelf Ideas now! And my plan is for them to be easy and quick to do. No more freaking out
- Whether youre turning over a whole room to rumpus or just carving out a corner for playtime, these four strategies will help you set up a space that fosters creativity and generates a ton of fun.
- Frugal Family Fair: Free Stuffed Toy Pattern