Photo via: deerpearlflowers.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Welcome to the 1st segment of Emilee likes… She is so excited to share with you some of her creative ideas and from a teen point of view. Since she loves glitter and pink and Valentine’s Day is coming soon she wanted to make a holiday decoration for her room. I think her glitter jars …
- DIY Bedroom Canopy Instructions so going to do this cheap yet very classy LOVES
- Elizabeth St Hilaire Nelson She Loves Me 1
- A few weeks ago I shared a tutorial on how to make coconut oil lip gloss. I mentioned that my three-year old daughter loves to wear glitter gel. The ingredients in her glitter gel are completely unpronounceable! Definitely not something I want her to apply to her skin. After doing some research I found that I …
- The Ultimate College Shopping List: Do you have everything for your dorm?
- Shrink a Size in 14 Days – This revolutionary, science-backed workout is reader tested and can help you shed up to 12 pounds and 22 inches in just 2 weeks..
- Expired credit cards, used gift cards, and outdated insurance cards arent of much use to anyone! Unless you cut them up and make them into a colorful, sparkly mosaic. Heres a tutorial for covering a frame with your old cards. Start with a custom mirror, using our Unfinished Woods, and you can REALLY make this project your own: http://bit.ly/UWMosaic
- This is happening today! Would love to make this for Yoga/Pilates, seeing as how you quickly run out of clean work out clothes when you go to the gym twice a day.
- Lovely and super simple Neutral Fall Wreath. You have to see what was used to make this — its not your typical fabric. More info at livelaughrowe.com
- What do you do when you need to replace carpet and feel like doing that is just not…creative enough? Well my lovelies, if you are anything like me you paint the concrete subfloor!! I am going to teach youRead More
- I love these gift ideas for nurses – I want the socks so badly! Id love them as a thank you gift.
- Life is about the moments that matter, those exchanges — big and small — between the people we love and the family, friends and colleagues who we count on to remind us who we are. Here we help you capture those moments and keep them close to your heart. G