Photo via: coolcreativity.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Ultimate College Shopping List: Do you have everything for your dorm?
- 13 Creative ways to build a Christmas tree in small apartments. You can celebrate the holidays in style without taking up one more room in your place. I did 1 on the list last year and I am so happy I did. Saved money and it made a great conversation starter.
- I don’t know where I would be without my Silhouette Machine. I use it all the time. In the last few years we have used our machine to complete may different projects. Here are a few of our projects that we have done along with some of our favorite projects we have seen. Diy Floral Faux Wallpaper Diy Painted Family Silhouettes You and Me Custom Artwork Paper Flower Centerpiece Diy Stenciled Pillow Subway Art Pillow Diy iphone Case Playroom Rules Board Chalkboard Globe Gold Dots Cute Hello Pillow Herringbone Stenciled Table Be Grateful Sign Scratch off Valentines Invites Stenciled Nightstand Subway Art Pineapple Sign Map Wall Mural Master Bedroom Artwork Cupcake Tower Wood Pallet Map DIY Glitter Canvas Art Bathroom Decor Biplane Stencil on Furniture We love our Silhouette Americas so much! It is the craft tool that I use the very most. I use my Silhouette way more then I ever thought possible. Put it on your Christmas List if you don’t already have one!
- Have you gotten your holiday shopping done yet? Don’t worry, me neither. Every time I think I’m done, there’s someone else I need to add to my list. Well, once we both get it together, I’m here to help you with some simple DIY gift wrapping ideas. I love keeping it minimalist and elegant, so all of these ideas use the same brown paper and stuff I had lying around the house (literally). It was so fun creating these different styles, which one is your favorite? […]
- First off, I cleaned and dried the jars well. Then I prepped my area. I covered my kitchen counter with waxed paper to catch the inevitable huge spill. Moving on. Next, I mixed my paint. 1tsp Mod Podge + 2 drops blue food coloring + 1 drop green food coloring + 1/2 tsp. water. It will seem really runny. That’s good.
- I have been slacking on the Friday Favourites posts lately because I have been so busy with school and work! I just started a new semester for my Interior Design degree, plus I have a new job, and the Jays are in the play offs, so I went back to my job at the stadium! Exciting but busy times! Here are some of my favourite Fall Inspirations. Favourite Decor: Neutral Fall Decor Sources from Liz Marie I love seeing new ideas about decorating for seasons! If you click the link above, there are a few great ideas for decorating for fall. I have a lot of pumpkins right now, so its interesting to see how they used the pumpkins to decorate with! Favourite Recipe: Apple Blondies from Annies Noms I went apple picking the other week, and after I did some recipe searching for unique recipes, and this came up. I think this would taste delicious – the delicious taste of a blondie with the hint of apple. Favourite Table Setting: Table Setting from Bright Bold Beautiful The Canadian Thanksgiving may have passed, but the American Thanksgiving is next month so thats my excuse for posting more cute table settings. There are so many ideas out there, but this is a pretty creative and natural look that I love! Favourite Fashion: Pillow & Antlers I have been decorating our apartment for fall and there are so many amazing accessories that can be added in seasonally! I love all of the items at Indigo, they always have amazing accessories! I saw the gold antlers there the other week and was so tempted! I am trying not to spend money, and this was $45 so I sadly decided to pass and buy a fur throw instead. Favourite DIY: DIY – How to Make a Set of Tree Stump Candle Holders for the Holidays From Cozy Stylish Chic If you are handy or creative, this is a great fall DIY! I have a candle that looks similar to this, and I think it is such a cute accessory for your home for fall/winter.
- How to Make a Giant Peg Board for Craft Organization – This project had been on my to do list for along time. I am so excited to get this baby checked off! It w…
- Check out this ultimate list of Christmas Gift in a Jar ideas! Find ideas for everyone on your list from crafter to golfer to kids. Handmade Christmas gifts
- Surrrreeeee…Im make sure to start this craft next time I have 80-100 extra hours on my hands.
- So I have been thinking I am ready for some changes in the house. We need furniture in a few rooms but have $0 to spend on new furniture when we have some that semi suits our needs. I also love to have unique, one of a kind pieces that please my eye. Lately I…
- Start your marriage with an empty jar and fill it with notes about good things that happen. Then on your one year anniversary open it to see all the good things from your first year of marriage.
- IKEA-Hacked Wall-Hung Lamp | would look great with one on each side of the bed, with a shelf above it.