Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- From maxi dresses and DIY shorts to flowy tops and summery looks – these Cute Outfit Ideas of the Week edition are all about summer style!
- Free Printable Holiday Gift Tags- Christmas Plaid Edition.
- Achy Muscles Bath Bombs are made with carefully selected essential oils for an aromatherapy bathing experience. These bombs are loaded with essential oils, ground up comfrey leaves and minerals which are known to sooth those calm sore joints and muscles. Loaded with skin loving oils and butters to nourish. The scent is a custom blend of essential oils of Camomile, Rosemary, Lemongrass, Peppermint & Lavender. Simply drop a bath bomb into your filled tub and lay back and relax as your bath bomb fizzes and unleashes its magic. All of our Bath Bombs, each weigh in at approximately 3.0 ounces. Each Achy Muscle Bath Bomb comes beautifully wrapped and ready for gift giving or as a special treat for yourself. HOW TO USE: Run a warm bath, drop a bath bomb in the water (or break into pieces and just use a piece). Enjoy the soothing butters, salts and fragrance as you relax. Take care when exiting your tub. May be slippery! These bombs contain a small amount of ground up comfrey and minerals which can easily be rinsed away. **This listing is for (1) Achy Muscle Milk Bath Bomb. If you are interested in more, please message me. INGREDIENTS: Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Arrow Root Powder, Epsom Salt, Sweet Almond Oil, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Comfrey, Distilled Water, Essential Oils. SHEA BUTTER is an excellent moisturizer. Contains vitamins A and E. Nourishes and protects the skin. Absorbs easily into skin and does not clog pores. -SWEET ALMOND OIL softens and soothes the skin. Is an excellent moisturizer. Contains essential fatty acids; vitamins A, B and E. *****avoid if allergic to nuts***** COCOA BUTTER is excellent moisturizing butter that soothes dry and chapped skin. COMFREY LEAF has been used since ancient times to rapidly heal wounds and ulcers. Comfrey leaf contains allantoin, which is a super healing substance that promotes cell regeneration. EPSOM SALT flushes toxins and heavy metals from the cells, easing muscle pain and helping the body to eliminate harmful substances. NOTE: The images are for reference only. Products are made by hand using natural ingredients. Please allow for color differences in your finished products. DISCLAIMER: The Food and Drug Administration have not evaluated the statements presented on this site. The products offered on this web site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. PLEASE READ: This bomb is made with pure high quality essential oils and as with any essential oil, if you have a health condition or are pregnant, please consult with your health care provider before using any essential oil. Thanks for visiting our shop! Return to our shop here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/urbansoapsmith LIKE our Facebook page WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/URBANSOAPSMITH to receive announcements for Sales, Discount Coupon Codes, New Product Announcements, and other important news.
- Peel and Impress™ , the perfect way to upgrade your kitchen, bath, laundry, virtually every area in your home, with a non permanent solution. Ideal for rentals or simple style touch-ups with no dem
- Learn how to make your own Peppermint Bath Salts with this super easy beauty recipe.All natural ingredients using Epsom Salts and Baking Soda
- Homemade Fragrant Fizzy Bath Bombs for Mother’s Day
- Naturally Irish Bath Basket (includes six items)
- diy bath salts
- Learn how to make your own solid bubble bath in this easy to follow tutorial. This recipe can be customized with a variety of scents and colors!
- Reindeer Washcloth Filled with Bath Goodies | 50 Tiny And Adorable DIY Stocking Stuffers
- DIY Bath Bombs
- Natural Moss Bath Mat – you water it by using it. Awesome.