Photo via: theeducatorsspinonit.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This ferociously sweet Dinosaur Printable Pack is perfect for kids in kindergarten and preschool. I strongly believe worksheets for kids should be fun – coloring, cute characters and easy learning, well not learning but revising things that have been learned hands on! This printable pack is perfect for some afternoon learning fun or to use…Read More »
- Over 80 fall craft ideas for preschool , sensory activities , and preschool book lists too.
- These 12 shapes themed sensory bins are sure to help teach your child their shapes. Toddlers will love to explore the different feel of rice, coconut, cotton balls and more while preschool kids will love playing with the bins and exploring the shapes. This allows them to feel the difference between a circle and a square.
- Toothpick and Gumdrop Construction: Cost: $1 for the box of toothpicks and $1 for each boy a giant box of gumdrops SOO FUN!!! Definitely will do this again. Great for Cub Scouts – could use for constellations or for science molecules. Fun for FHE, too! Fun but my kids may eat all the gumdrops!
- Beautiful holiday decorations can be as close as your own back yard. Gather clippings of boxwood, spruce, arborvitae and snips of holly and pine. Add pods, cones and berries, dried flowers and some fresh fruit and youve got the makings of beautiful, natural Christmas displays for your own home, or decorations for friends and family. Small sprigs of greens are used for many decorations and can be carefully pruned from trees and shrubs well before they are needed. I like to cut branches about a month before I plan to use them, cutting them on a nice day before the weather gets too cold. The cuttings can be placed in a large plastic bag, sprinkled with water to keep them fresh and placed in a shady spot outdoors, or in the garage so theyre ready whenever you need them. If you dont have access to evergreens from your garden consider purchasing some cut branches at a garden center or nursery. Hemlock and spruces dry out quickly and drop their needles, but are perfectly satisfactory for outdoor decorations. If they are used indoors, they should kept be in water. TABLETOP TREE Want to dazzle your guests? Make a tiny Christmas…
- How to make unique dragonflies for your garden …using cast off materials, …bed posts, silverware, bottles and wire. Having a dragonfly in your garden must be a…
- Over 30 great sensory bin ideas for babies and toddlers. So many great sensory play ideas!
- T-shirt Cutting Ideas Teen Summer Reading : Upcycled T-shirt Design ~ Enhance your fashion skills and create a unique new look from a cast-off tee or a plain white one. The winning designer will win a Teen Summer Reading prize. Check out our events page for an event @ a CML branch near you! Visit: http://www.cmlibrary.org/programs
- Here’s a really great recipe for homemade air freshener like Febreze to replace those spendy Febreze bottles. When it comes to making your house smell go
- This DIY craft project is so easy that anyone can do it. It is also a great gift idea for friends and family. This mason jar fairy lantern would be great as a night light by the bed side. You can also make a set and use it as living room decor, or if you have a fairy garden in your yard, these will make the perfect addition! Learn how to make it by watching the video tutorial on our site now!
- Set in an old factory building, today’s vintage eclectic California wedding from Chantel Marie is overflowing with love, style, and amazing details! From the girls’ floral head wreaths, to vintage bottles and wood accents, every aspect of this wedding embodies the vintage eclectic look, and it’s absolutely beautiful! The bride, Kelsie, is here with us today to …
- alternative to fences. Would be great for a vegetable garden when you only have a little space with sun.