Photo via: whipperberry.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Instinctive Scrapper: DIY Teacher Gifts – Cute Ball jar gift or centerpiece idea
- I just wanted to share a quick Teacher Appreciation gift idea with you all today to tell all of our teachers…thanks a latte for all they do!
- DIY Teacher Gift
- Chevron Monogram Door Hanger Sign by SparkledWhimsy IDEAS FOR DISPLAY: * Front Door/Back Door * Over Garage * Porch/Deck * Party Decoration * Birthday Gift or Decoration * Hostess Gift * Bridal Shower Gift * Baby Shower Gift or Decoration * Hospital Door * Housewarming Gift * Anniversary Gift * Engagement Gift * Classroom Decoration * Teacher Gift * Kitchen * Living Room * Bath * Office * Bedroom * Dorm Room * Bonus Room
- Painted Rock Craft for Kids, a fun craft for both the kids and adults perfect for teacher, Mothers day or Fathers Day gifts.
- You dont have to spend a lot of money on gifts to thank your kids teachers. Weve found 8 cute and creative homemade teacher gifts, all under $5!
- Expired credit cards, used gift cards, and outdated insurance cards arent of much use to anyone! Unless you cut them up and make them into a colorful, sparkly mosaic. Heres a tutorial for covering a frame with your old cards. Start with a custom mirror, using our Unfinished Woods, and you can REALLY make this project your own: http://bit.ly/UWMosaic
- Gift Box Idea for Cupcakes and Cookies. I am totally using this!
- A quick and easy way to make Sugar Scrub Cubes. A perfect DIY gift idea!
- BEST DIY Mothers day gift. Its so easy to make and so meaningful.Perfect idea for a new baby in the family for Grandma and Grandpa or a new pet too.
- Cute idea for a bridal shower gift. Easy to DIY
- Such a cute wedding or birthday gift idea! A champagne or wine bottle covered in Ferrero Rocher candies, decorated to look like a pineapple!