Photo via: bhg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Expired credit cards, used gift cards, and outdated insurance cards arent of much use to anyone! Unless you cut them up and make them into a colorful, sparkly mosaic. Heres a tutorial for covering a frame with your old cards. Start with a custom mirror, using our Unfinished Woods, and you can REALLY make this project your own: http://bit.ly/UWMosaic
- Whats your idea of a great way to relax outdoors? To most, it could be as simple as sitting on a comfortable chair with a convenient place for some drinks and snacks If this is one of the things you enjoy doing after a long day or during weekends, then heres a piece of DIY furniture you might want to add to your home! Its a chair bench for two with a table in the middle for your drinks or books. Spend a relaxing weekend lounging on it while you catch up with friends and loved ones.
- Camping is one of favourite ways to spend time together vacationing as a family. We often go will extended family with travel trailers, making plans ahead for easy to make groups meals. With a pl…
- Build your own DIY desk with these free plans and video tutorial | DIY desk ideas | beginner project
- Free Printable 2017 Desk Calendar | These simple, adorable 2017 calendars can be customized with your own photos. Perfect stocking stuffers for Christmas!
- Learn how to make your own Chalkboard Paint in ANY color or sheen with this simple Chalkboard Paint Recipe | theidearoom.net
- Want to try making your own soaps? Here are 10 Amazing Homemade Soap Recipes all in one convenient place! Share this with your soap making friends so they can check it out!
- This classic circle design is perfect for making embellishments, tags and labels, or use it to add designs and layers to your favorite scrapbook.
- Here’s a really great recipe for homemade air freshener like Febreze to replace those spendy Febreze bottles. When it comes to making your house smell go
- kids fort plans | outdoor play areas for kids
- Want to know how to use a Kreg Jig? Youve come to the right place! This tutorial gives tips for avoiding mistakes when drilling pocket holes. Great ideas to follow when building plans for DIY furniture projects!
- Sharing a simple DIY idea for your nursery, toddler rooms, or playroom: a DIY washi tape gallery wall.