Photo via: signedbytina.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bohemian Top Ruffle Shirt Peplum Paisley Vintage Scarf Scoop Neck Boho Hippie Upcycled Recycled Clothing OOAK by TheBohemianDream Hello and welcome! This gorgeous One of a Kind Bohemian top is made from a basic khaki green shirt and a vintage Paisley satin scarf. This tunic top is super comfy and fits great for everyone. Combine this top with a nice skinny or a maxi skirt, add your favorite Boho accessories and you are ready for a day and night out! Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ DETAILS Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ – top fabric: soft jersey cotton, color: khaki green-ish – bottom fabric: satin paisley printed scarf – peplum style – ruffles – scoop neck – ONE OF A KIND upcycled (no size options available) (please note that the colors in the picture can slightly defer from reality, due to screen settings) Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ MEASUREMENTS Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ – Size: best fit for size XS to M (models size: S – slightly loose fitting for XS, more fitted for M) – Length: 23 inches / 59 cm from shoulder to hem – Bust: nice fit for XS to M, maximum bust: 38 inches / 98 cm or smaller – Waist: max. 32 inches / 82 cm or smaller **If you are not sure how this garment will fit on you, please provide me all your measurements and Ill double check it for you on a fitting mannequin. TO GIVE YOU AN IDEA OF HOW THIS GARMENT MIGHT FIT ON YOU, THESE ARE THE MEASUREMENTS OF THE MODEL ON THE PICTURE: – Bust: 32 – 83 cm – Waist: 27 – 69 cm – Hip: 38 – 97 cm Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ CARE INSTRUCTIONS Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ – Cold handwash only – Wash with mild detergent – Low heat ironing Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ SHIPPING Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ This beautiful item is packed and ready to be shipped out to her loving new home within 1 business day (domestic and international)! All my clothing is one of a kind and handmade in a pet and smoke free home studio. I wash all clothing, fabric and lace with organic detergent before I use it. I strive to create high quality, unique and one of a kind clothing from the best materials available. All materials come from either vintage markets in Amsterdam, the goodwill or the salvation army. Most of the money that I invest on my materials for my business goes straight towards charity. If you have any questions whatsoever, I would love to hear from you! You can also view my policies page for more information: https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheBohemianDream/policy. Thank you so much for visiting! With love from the Netherlands, Lucia Flores 2014 © The Bohemian Dream
- You can shake the sand from your shoes but it will never leave your soul. Ive designed this unique sign that will look great in a beach house, cottage, sun room, bedroom, bathroom or just about anywhere you could use a little reminder of the beach. Completely hand painted on a quality pine board, this sign is SEA GLASS with CREAM letters and HAYSTACK with CREAM letters. It is then distressed and antiqued for an aged, vintage finish. We make no attempt to cover natural wood markings, knots etc. as we feel this adds to the character of the sign. It has a sawtooth hanger attached for easy hanging. Since this sign is hand painted and then distressed, no two are exactly alike. Sign measures approximately 18 tall x 11-1/4 wide x 3/4 thick. * It is intended for indoor use only. * This listing is for one (1) sign. Please see the last picture for the available colors and use the drop down menus to select your color choices when adding the sign to your chart. Almost all my signs are painted once ordered. Please check the Shipping and Policies tab for the Ready to Ship In time anticipated for your particular piece. If you do not see your country listed as a Ship To location, please contact me for a shipping quote. ¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨ All designs and photos owned by Barn Owl Primitives, LLC: © Copyright 2009-present. All Rights Reserved. Any and all infringements of the same shall be directed to Barn Owl Primitives’ legal counsel for immediate action.
- The Electrical Safety Foundation International (ESFI) has a very useful graphic to help you navigate the ins and outs of electrical outlets. This breakdown can help you better understand where these outlets should be placed within your home. For instance, did you know ground fault circuit interrupters (GFCI) should be installed in areas where water and electricity are in close proximity? To help keep your family safe from electrical shock, a GFCI outlet should be installed in your kitchen, bathrooms, laundry area, garages and any other area where electrical appliances may come into contact with water. GFCIs can sense unsafe electrical hazards and they automatically shut off before a serious injury or electrocution can occur. According to ESFI, a GFCI can shut off within as little as 1/40 of a second. Review this guide to help maximize your electrical safety and protection for your devices and loved ones. Here’s a breakdown of how each outlet works: Two-Pronged Receptacle: This outlet provides electricity to plugged in appliances and most were installed in buildings before 1962. Grounded Receptacle: Third prong (ground) reduces the risk of electric shock and protects equipment from electrical damage. Tamper-Resistant Receptacle (TRR): A built-in shutter system prevents objects from being inserted into the outlet, except when simultaneous, equal pressure to both slots is provided by a plug. Be aware. According to ESFI, these outlet covers don’t provide adequate protection and 100% of children ages 2 to 4 are able to remove plastic covers from this type of outlet in less than 10 seconds. Arc Fault Circuit Interrupter (AFCI) Receptacle: These outlets help reduce the risk of fire by interrupting power when an arc fault occurs anywhere in the circuit, including within appliances plugged into it. The Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) estimates more than 50% of electrical fires that occur each year, could have been prevented by AFCIs. Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) Receptacle: Prevents shock by quickly shutting off power to the circuit if the electricity flowing into the circuit differs from that returning, indicating a leakage current. These outlets should be installed in areas where water and electricity are in close proximity: your bathrooms, kitchen area, laundry and garage area. Surge Suppression Receptacle: Protects sensitive electronic equipment from transient surges. According to the National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA), about 60-80% of surges are created within a building when large appliances, like air conditioners, are turned on and off. USB Receptacle: Provides a permanent Universal Serial Bus (USB) connection source. ESFI reports that over 10 billion electrical devices in use today are charged via USB cable. Which outlets do you have your home?
- Lost in Translation (2003), dir. Sofia Coppola Low-contrast-white/blue coloring-lower saturation coldness for the bathtub scene-can stay consistent before the false death moment- (slight growth of coolness in color as Leonards hope dwindles)
- This sign is built 24×24 completely out of reclaimed pallet wood and hand painted with black acrylic paint. You can pick from a waterfowl scene or deer for your choice or animal. Other sizes include 30×30 and 36×36. If you need a custom size, let me know and I can help. Optional thin black frame can be added around the sign if youd like. Custom ideas are welcomed. Each sign is custom built using a variety of reclaimed wood which will produce slightly different variations based on the wood and how it takes the stain. No two signs will be the exact same.
- First, they were garden walls and fences. But now more and more homeowners are starting to build other things with gabions. And it makes complete sense! Not only are gabions easier to build than concrete, they could also be a cheaper option if you have access to lots of free rocks and stones. Is there anything you need for your outdoor area that you need or want to be virtually indestructible? See the different ideas weve collected where you can make use of gabions!
- Painting laminate counter tops to make them look like stone with out the high price tag! I might need this some day
- Simply stunning and on trend geometric painted LARGE 7cm natural wood blocks – create your own set by selecting the quantity you would like – $8 PER block. The pink, gold and peach set pictured are made using just these 3 colours and some sides have two colours, others i and natural wood. Create patterns with the blocks or match up each colour on the blocks, or just use to play with! Also look fantasic in the nursery or on a desk for an intersting colour addition. Each 7 cm square …
- Chalk Paint Furniture – Before and after photos of painted furniture.
- dty night stands | Refinished nightstand in DIY Chalk Paint (Before and After photos)
- Before a presentation your nerves become fired up and your heart starts to pound. While the audience may be sizing you up, they are only hoping for an engaging presentation. They want you to succeed and quite frankly they need you to succeed. The infographic provided by Udemy walks us through the three critical points to creating a great presentation. | Digital Presentations in Education
- Original Modern hand painted artwork by longchan710 on Etsy.