Photo via: theartgirljackie-tutorials.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- clear plastic balls, clean with a little rubbing alcohol, drop a little acrylic paint along the insides ….
- Sharpies & isopropyl alcohol for art & journal pages
- Tie Dye party with 6 different tie dye shirt restyle creations braided back tank no sew
- how to: black tie french manicure // so fancy!
- Tie pillows batik pillows unique throw pillows by CleverRuthie
- These tie dye Easter eggs are SO FUN and theyre so simple to make! The colours are bright and beautiful and the eggs are completely safe to eat!
- Tie Dye Folding Techniques | 16 vibrant tie dye patterns tiedyeyoursummer michaelsmakers – Tips for creating 16 vibrant tie dye patterns using these simple step by step folding techniques for kitchen dish towels and tea towels.
- $2 Holiday Hostess Gift | A candle and a pack of stick on rhinestones. Very inexpensive and Very easy. Wrap with cellophane and tie with some twine and a couple of pine cones from the park (free). .
- Today marks HonestlyWTFs four year anniversary. Four years! To celebrate, were revisiting the very first tutorial we ever featured on the site: shibori tie dye. Lauren and I first discovered shibori after discovering an old photo on the web. The idea of recreating an ancient Japanese dyeing
- Coffee cups for Meg & Andy – Sharpie Art 🙂
- Scribbles from Emily: Tutorial: Dishwasher-Safe Sharpie Mugs
- DIY: All you need is a sharpie and a mug for a cute engagement announcement!