Photo via: icanteachmychild.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The easist summer sensory bottles for an interactive science center. Great for preschool and kindergarten science. Garden science
- Over 30 great sensory bin ideas for babies and toddlers. So many great sensory play ideas!
- Over 80 fall craft ideas for preschool , sensory activities , and preschool book lists too.
- Sensory table ideas – sensory filler list, sensory tools list plus how to make it meaningful play in your early childhood classroom
- These 12 shapes themed sensory bins are sure to help teach your child their shapes. Toddlers will love to explore the different feel of rice, coconut, cotton balls and more while preschool kids will love playing with the bins and exploring the shapes. This allows them to feel the difference between a circle and a square.
- Image result for free pattern for plus size peplum top
- Flip-Flop Refashion –
- Get inspiration to liven up your blank wall space: http://www.bhg.com/decorating/home-accessories/wall-art/art-for-walls/?socsrc=bhgpin022014blankwalls
- The Ultimate College Shopping List: Do you have everything for your dorm?
- Shrink a Size in 14 Days – This revolutionary, science-backed workout is reader tested and can help you shed up to 12 pounds and 22 inches in just 2 weeks..
- the next one on the list
- Drywall putty and a stencil…so cool.