Photo via: angela-lace.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I have been slacking on the Friday Favourites posts lately because I have been so busy with school and work! I just started a new semester for my Interior Design degree, plus I have a new job, and the Jays are in the play offs, so I went back to my job at the stadium! Exciting but busy times! Here are some of my favourite Fall Inspirations. Favourite Decor: Neutral Fall Decor Sources from Liz Marie I love seeing new ideas about decorating for seasons! If you click the link above, there are a few great ideas for decorating for fall. I have a lot of pumpkins right now, so its interesting to see how they used the pumpkins to decorate with! Favourite Recipe: Apple Blondies from Annies Noms I went apple picking the other week, and after I did some recipe searching for unique recipes, and this came up. I think this would taste delicious – the delicious taste of a blondie with the hint of apple. Favourite Table Setting: Table Setting from Bright Bold Beautiful The Canadian Thanksgiving may have passed, but the American Thanksgiving is next month so thats my excuse for posting more cute table settings. There are so many ideas out there, but this is a pretty creative and natural look that I love! Favourite Fashion: Pillow & Antlers I have been decorating our apartment for fall and there are so many amazing accessories that can be added in seasonally! I love all of the items at Indigo, they always have amazing accessories! I saw the gold antlers there the other week and was so tempted! I am trying not to spend money, and this was $45 so I sadly decided to pass and buy a fur throw instead. Favourite DIY: DIY – How to Make a Set of Tree Stump Candle Holders for the Holidays From Cozy Stylish Chic If you are handy or creative, this is a great fall DIY! I have a candle that looks similar to this, and I think it is such a cute accessory for your home for fall/winter.
- These wood signs are such a cute way to have your ring bearers or flower girls enter and/or exit your wedding ceremony. Each sign measures 11 x 11 and is 1/4 inch thick to ensure a light enough sign for the children to hold. Signs are hung with Jute. If you prefer a ribbon instead, send me a message so we can decide on a ribbon color. Each sign can be made with a wide variety of phrases and colors. The signs can be purchased as one sided or two sided. Please send me a message with the phrases you choose. This listing is for one single sided sign. Additional signs can be purchased during checkout. Some example of phrases are: Daddy, Wait Until You See My/Our Mommy Last Chance To Run Uncle ____ Too Late Uncle____ She Is On Her Way Ring Bearer Takes Tips They Did It! Lets Party! Dont Worry Ladies, Im Still Single Hurry Up! I Want Cake! Has Anyone Seen The Rings? Dont see the phrase you were looking for? The possibilities are endless. Message me so we can come up with the perfect phrase for your special day. All signs are cut, sanded, and stained by me. The signs in the pictures above are stained with golden oak and painted with antique white letters. Please note that colors may vary on each screen due to resolution differences. Please look at the color chart listed to pick out your preferred stain color. During check out, please select your choices in our drop down menu. If you would like the signs background to be painted instead of having them stained message me stating which color combination would best suit your needs. I can also change the letter coloring. Thank you for your interest in my shop! Please dont forget to take a look around to find more adorable handmade items. I hope to be working with you soon
- I don’t know where I would be without my Silhouette Machine. I use it all the time. In the last few years we have used our machine to complete may different projects. Here are a few of our projects that we have done along with some of our favorite projects we have seen. Diy Floral Faux Wallpaper Diy Painted Family Silhouettes You and Me Custom Artwork Paper Flower Centerpiece Diy Stenciled Pillow Subway Art Pillow Diy iphone Case Playroom Rules Board Chalkboard Globe Gold Dots Cute Hello Pillow Herringbone Stenciled Table Be Grateful Sign Scratch off Valentines Invites Stenciled Nightstand Subway Art Pineapple Sign Map Wall Mural Master Bedroom Artwork Cupcake Tower Wood Pallet Map DIY Glitter Canvas Art Bathroom Decor Biplane Stencil on Furniture We love our Silhouette Americas so much! It is the craft tool that I use the very most. I use my Silhouette way more then I ever thought possible. Put it on your Christmas List if you don’t already have one!
- Expired credit cards, used gift cards, and outdated insurance cards arent of much use to anyone! Unless you cut them up and make them into a colorful, sparkly mosaic. Heres a tutorial for covering a frame with your old cards. Start with a custom mirror, using our Unfinished Woods, and you can REALLY make this project your own: http://bit.ly/UWMosaic
- Hand made stoneware ceramic Mum love heart Approximate size 5 x 4 cm……………..2 x 1 1/2 inches Individually handmade ceramic clay Love Heart with Mum impressed in vintage letter press stamps The perfect size to fit in your palm. To be reminded of just how special Mums are… Handmade in fine stoneware clay that has been twice fired. I have left the clay raw without glaze as its very tactile, reminiscent of a peddle or stone. Simple vintage letter press stamped Mum highlighted, this one in red. There is another listing in my shop for heart with dark brown lettering-take a look- Each little heart comes presented in a white gift box, ideal for a special Mum. Please note to the handmade nature yours may not look exactly the same as the one pictured but will be made in exactly the same way and will be just as pretty.
- First, they were garden walls and fences. But now more and more homeowners are starting to build other things with gabions. And it makes complete sense! Not only are gabions easier to build than concrete, they could also be a cheaper option if you have access to lots of free rocks and stones. Is there anything you need for your outdoor area that you need or want to be virtually indestructible? See the different ideas weve collected where you can make use of gabions!
- Whats your idea of a great way to relax outdoors? To most, it could be as simple as sitting on a comfortable chair with a convenient place for some drinks and snacks If this is one of the things you enjoy doing after a long day or during weekends, then heres a piece of DIY furniture you might want to add to your home! Its a chair bench for two with a table in the middle for your drinks or books. Spend a relaxing weekend lounging on it while you catch up with friends and loved ones.
- I may or may not be a bit of a procrastinator, and lately I’ve been holding off on organizing my kitchen. It’s only a tad messy at the moment! I’ve been trying to find different ways to clean my kitchen while adding some nice and cute touches to it, and I finally found some! I can …
- Creative Ways To Use Wood Frames – if youre decorating your space on a budget, using craft store or thrifted frames and a can of spray paint is a great way to start! This post has some cute ideas!
- The Electrical Safety Foundation International (ESFI) has a very useful graphic to help you navigate the ins and outs of electrical outlets. This breakdown can help you better understand where these outlets should be placed within your home. For instance, did you know ground fault circuit interrupters (GFCI) should be installed in areas where water and electricity are in close proximity? To help keep your family safe from electrical shock, a GFCI outlet should be installed in your kitchen, bathrooms, laundry area, garages and any other area where electrical appliances may come into contact with water. GFCIs can sense unsafe electrical hazards and they automatically shut off before a serious injury or electrocution can occur. According to ESFI, a GFCI can shut off within as little as 1/40 of a second. Review this guide to help maximize your electrical safety and protection for your devices and loved ones. Here’s a breakdown of how each outlet works: Two-Pronged Receptacle: This outlet provides electricity to plugged in appliances and most were installed in buildings before 1962. Grounded Receptacle: Third prong (ground) reduces the risk of electric shock and protects equipment from electrical damage. Tamper-Resistant Receptacle (TRR): A built-in shutter system prevents objects from being inserted into the outlet, except when simultaneous, equal pressure to both slots is provided by a plug. Be aware. According to ESFI, these outlet covers don’t provide adequate protection and 100% of children ages 2 to 4 are able to remove plastic covers from this type of outlet in less than 10 seconds. Arc Fault Circuit Interrupter (AFCI) Receptacle: These outlets help reduce the risk of fire by interrupting power when an arc fault occurs anywhere in the circuit, including within appliances plugged into it. The Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) estimates more than 50% of electrical fires that occur each year, could have been prevented by AFCIs. Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) Receptacle: Prevents shock by quickly shutting off power to the circuit if the electricity flowing into the circuit differs from that returning, indicating a leakage current. These outlets should be installed in areas where water and electricity are in close proximity: your bathrooms, kitchen area, laundry and garage area. Surge Suppression Receptacle: Protects sensitive electronic equipment from transient surges. According to the National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA), about 60-80% of surges are created within a building when large appliances, like air conditioners, are turned on and off. USB Receptacle: Provides a permanent Universal Serial Bus (USB) connection source. ESFI reports that over 10 billion electrical devices in use today are charged via USB cable. Which outlets do you have your home?
- Tis the season for peppermint and sweets! You can have the best of both with this Practically Perfect Peppermint Fudge! Just a handful of ingredients and five minutes are all you need to make this pretty and festive fudge! // Mom On Timeout
- Patriotic Garden Path Banner looks so pretty with the light shining through! Instructions for how to make it on Super Mom – No Cape!