Photo via: ebay.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I have been slacking on the Friday Favourites posts lately because I have been so busy with school and work! I just started a new semester for my Interior Design degree, plus I have a new job, and the Jays are in the play offs, so I went back to my job at the stadium! Exciting but busy times! Here are some of my favourite Fall Inspirations. Favourite Decor: Neutral Fall Decor Sources from Liz Marie I love seeing new ideas about decorating for seasons! If you click the link above, there are a few great ideas for decorating for fall. I have a lot of pumpkins right now, so its interesting to see how they used the pumpkins to decorate with! Favourite Recipe: Apple Blondies from Annies Noms I went apple picking the other week, and after I did some recipe searching for unique recipes, and this came up. I think this would taste delicious – the delicious taste of a blondie with the hint of apple. Favourite Table Setting: Table Setting from Bright Bold Beautiful The Canadian Thanksgiving may have passed, but the American Thanksgiving is next month so thats my excuse for posting more cute table settings. There are so many ideas out there, but this is a pretty creative and natural look that I love! Favourite Fashion: Pillow & Antlers I have been decorating our apartment for fall and there are so many amazing accessories that can be added in seasonally! I love all of the items at Indigo, they always have amazing accessories! I saw the gold antlers there the other week and was so tempted! I am trying not to spend money, and this was $45 so I sadly decided to pass and buy a fur throw instead. Favourite DIY: DIY – How to Make a Set of Tree Stump Candle Holders for the Holidays From Cozy Stylish Chic If you are handy or creative, this is a great fall DIY! I have a candle that looks similar to this, and I think it is such a cute accessory for your home for fall/winter.
- Beginning with exquisitely detailed watercolor rose and peony flowers in shades of blush pink, berry and burgundy – this wedding invitation suite is romantic, elegant and has a full range of coordinating products.Perfect for an elegant outdoor wedding, a rustic country chic wedding or a pretty romantic bridal shower.Copyright, Audrey Jeanne Roberts all rights reserved.
- Beautiful hand watercolored sunflowers in a mason jar paired with elegant, scanned and printed hand tatted vintage antique lace and burlap makes for a great rustic country, barn style Wedding invitation set. Sunflowers Mason Jar
- Candy Cane Christmas Wreath for Door, Winter Wreath, Christmas Decor, Holiday Wreath, Holiday Decor, Silk Wreath, Grapevine Wreath, Outdoor Wreath, Front Door Wreath, Etsy Wreath – Celebrate the holidays with this gorgeous handmade Christmas wreath! This wreath was created using a natural round grapevine wreath based adorned with artificial evergreen pine branches, red berries, pine cones, a rope covered candy cane with three red jingle bells, and a burlap bow with green edging. This wreath would look wonderful on your front door, above your mantel, over a mirror, or on an interior wall. This is the perfect wreath for the upcoming holiday season! • Already made and ready to ship! • For indoor use or covered outdoor use • Measurements from tip to tip are approximately 27 Long x 27 Wide x 10 Deep Makes a wonderful gift! If you wish to have this wreath shipped directly to someone as a gift, I will be happy to include your personal message on an enclosed card. Just let me know at check out. To view more Adorabella Wreaths, click here: www.etsy.com/shop/AdorabellaWreaths Shipping, payment, and other store policies: www.etsy.com/shop/AdorabellaWreaths/policy All of my wreaths are 100% handmade by me with lots of love and care. I use high quality silks and accents to make your wreath elegant and unique! If you have any questions at all, please dont hesitate to contact me. I would love to hear from you! Thank you so much for stopping by! Betty – – – – – – – – – – front door wreaths, holiday wreaths, Christmas wreaths, holiday decor, grapevine wreaths, silk flower wreaths, Christmas decor, December wreaths, silk floral wreaths, artificial wreaths, seasonal wreaths, outdoor wreaths, burlap wreaths, evergreen wreaths, candy cane wreaths, winter wreaths, Etsy wreaths, wreaths on Etsy, www.adorabellawreaths.com (271)
- Remember my Union Jack quilt blocks? Well, I’ve made a little progress since then on my quilt. I really love each different flag block. But a quilt emergency has arisen and three of my Union Jacks have been requisitioned for duty in a more pressing project. A special friend of mine is coming to visit in a couple of weeks. She is from Norway. We met each other when I lived in England and were roommates for about 5 months. She is like a sister to me. I’m pretty sure we are somehow distantly related. (I have a Norwegian Great-Grandfather, so I have some Viking blood in me somewhere.) Julie is probably the closest friend at the greatest distance. She lived with me at the same time as my friend Sarah and she was the one who called to tell me of Sarah’s passing. And so I decided to make her a quilt! Julie is 100% Norwegian – has lived in Oslo most of her life, but her parents were living in New Jersey for a short time when she was born, so she has dual citizenship. Which means three different country’s flags for her quilt. …
- The Electrical Safety Foundation International (ESFI) has a very useful graphic to help you navigate the ins and outs of electrical outlets. This breakdown can help you better understand where these outlets should be placed within your home. For instance, did you know ground fault circuit interrupters (GFCI) should be installed in areas where water and electricity are in close proximity? To help keep your family safe from electrical shock, a GFCI outlet should be installed in your kitchen, bathrooms, laundry area, garages and any other area where electrical appliances may come into contact with water. GFCIs can sense unsafe electrical hazards and they automatically shut off before a serious injury or electrocution can occur. According to ESFI, a GFCI can shut off within as little as 1/40 of a second. Review this guide to help maximize your electrical safety and protection for your devices and loved ones. Here’s a breakdown of how each outlet works: Two-Pronged Receptacle: This outlet provides electricity to plugged in appliances and most were installed in buildings before 1962. Grounded Receptacle: Third prong (ground) reduces the risk of electric shock and protects equipment from electrical damage. Tamper-Resistant Receptacle (TRR): A built-in shutter system prevents objects from being inserted into the outlet, except when simultaneous, equal pressure to both slots is provided by a plug. Be aware. According to ESFI, these outlet covers don’t provide adequate protection and 100% of children ages 2 to 4 are able to remove plastic covers from this type of outlet in less than 10 seconds. Arc Fault Circuit Interrupter (AFCI) Receptacle: These outlets help reduce the risk of fire by interrupting power when an arc fault occurs anywhere in the circuit, including within appliances plugged into it. The Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) estimates more than 50% of electrical fires that occur each year, could have been prevented by AFCIs. Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) Receptacle: Prevents shock by quickly shutting off power to the circuit if the electricity flowing into the circuit differs from that returning, indicating a leakage current. These outlets should be installed in areas where water and electricity are in close proximity: your bathrooms, kitchen area, laundry and garage area. Surge Suppression Receptacle: Protects sensitive electronic equipment from transient surges. According to the National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA), about 60-80% of surges are created within a building when large appliances, like air conditioners, are turned on and off. USB Receptacle: Provides a permanent Universal Serial Bus (USB) connection source. ESFI reports that over 10 billion electrical devices in use today are charged via USB cable. Which outlets do you have your home?
- Have you gotten your holiday shopping done yet? Don’t worry, me neither. Every time I think I’m done, there’s someone else I need to add to my list. Well, once we both get it together, I’m here to help you with some simple DIY gift wrapping ideas. I love keeping it minimalist and elegant, so all of these ideas use the same brown paper and stuff I had lying around the house (literally). It was so fun creating these different styles, which one is your favorite? […]
- Perfect for couples, business branding, employee recognition, owner of the restaurant, as a Christmas gift for the family, a gift for a housewarming, etc. Ideal for everyday use! Wonderful decoration to beautify and protect your table! giftshopbkwed wedding photo placemats ceremony personalized gift rustic Bride Groom His Her mr mrs anniversary custom monogram wood wooden diy shabbychic favor love tree decor shabby chic home ideas
- Whats your idea of a great way to relax outdoors? To most, it could be as simple as sitting on a comfortable chair with a convenient place for some drinks and snacks If this is one of the things you enjoy doing after a long day or during weekends, then heres a piece of DIY furniture you might want to add to your home! Its a chair bench for two with a table in the middle for your drinks or books. Spend a relaxing weekend lounging on it while you catch up with friends and loved ones.
- Paintings are probably one of – it not the – most popular types of decorative pieces. Some people spend thousands of dollars on wall art from famous artists, others have their pictures commissioned and others still opt for displaying their own work or that of their loved ones. Christmas is a special season for canvas…Read More »
- These wood signs are such a cute way to have your ring bearers or flower girls enter and/or exit your wedding ceremony. Each sign measures 11 x 11 and is 1/4 inch thick to ensure a light enough sign for the children to hold. Signs are hung with Jute. If you prefer a ribbon instead, send me a message so we can decide on a ribbon color. Each sign can be made with a wide variety of phrases and colors. The signs can be purchased as one sided or two sided. Please send me a message with the phrases you choose. This listing is for one single sided sign. Additional signs can be purchased during checkout. Some example of phrases are: Daddy, Wait Until You See My/Our Mommy Last Chance To Run Uncle ____ Too Late Uncle____ She Is On Her Way Ring Bearer Takes Tips They Did It! Lets Party! Dont Worry Ladies, Im Still Single Hurry Up! I Want Cake! Has Anyone Seen The Rings? Dont see the phrase you were looking for? The possibilities are endless. Message me so we can come up with the perfect phrase for your special day. All signs are cut, sanded, and stained by me. The signs in the pictures above are stained with golden oak and painted with antique white letters. Please note that colors may vary on each screen due to resolution differences. Please look at the color chart listed to pick out your preferred stain color. During check out, please select your choices in our drop down menu. If you would like the signs background to be painted instead of having them stained message me stating which color combination would best suit your needs. I can also change the letter coloring. Thank you for your interest in my shop! Please dont forget to take a look around to find more adorable handmade items. I hope to be working with you soon
- Life is about the moments that matter, those exchanges — big and small — between the people we love and the family, friends and colleagues who we count on to remind us who we are. Here we help you capture those moments and keep them close to your heart. G