Photo via: lisascraftblog.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pick a flower or plant and lay on top of a small piece of clay and use a rolling pin to make an imprint in the clay. let it harden. Paint. Add a magnet to the back.
- A baloon n. 09 plus a small glass bottle (coconut milk type)… Voilá a table center piece!
- We really love DIY toys. They are a wonderful way to spend time with our kids while we train their imagination and, furthermore, every piece is unique and custo
- Guests can write messages on a small piece of vintage cloth, which can later be displayed in a number of ways.
- Maybe not for a plate, but Id love to make it into a wall piece!
- 24 stunning container garden designs with plant list for each and lots of inspirations! Learn the designer secrets to these beautiful planting recipes. – A Piece Of Rainbow http://www.apieceofrainbow.com/container-garden-planting-designs/
- DIY Herringbone Canvas Art | Step-by-step instructions to create a fun piece of herringbone canvas art.
- Whats your idea of a great way to relax outdoors? To most, it could be as simple as sitting on a comfortable chair with a convenient place for some drinks and snacks If this is one of the things you enjoy doing after a long day or during weekends, then heres a piece of DIY furniture you might want to add to your home! Its a chair bench for two with a table in the middle for your drinks or books. Spend a relaxing weekend lounging on it while you catch up with friends and loved ones.
- Transform empty walls into an eye-catching focal point with this striking canvas by Marc Allante. Displayed in a contemporary living room or modern office space, this stylish piece lends a timeless vibe to décor.
- Add a vintage country look to your bedroom with a feed-sack-covered headboard. A large feed sack provides enough fabric to cover a twin-size headboard. Staple two layers of batting over the front side of a piece of plywood, then staple the feed sack on top of the batting. Pull the fabric taut as you add staples to the center of each side and then as you work your way to the corners. For a stunning finish, nail a piece of architectural salvage to the top of the upholstered headboard. /v
- How to Make a Miniature Skis with Poles Ornament. Some other versions use toothpick or wire for the poles and embellish with bells, greenery or jute. Red skis with green poles are very cute
- oversized ornament tutorial