Photo via: dis-vague.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Rustic style Set of Key Hooks handmade from solid wood – great Fathers Day present
- Adorable Seashell Craft Ideas for Kids to Make – Perfect for summer time after the beach!
- If youre looking for a quick DIY that is fail-proof, easy to make and doesnt take up much time, then this diy project is just for you! Its the perfect way to recycle and reuse cans that you have around and improve your room decor. Just a few added touches can make a load of difference.
- Want to learn how to paint trees? This very detailed step-by-step tutorial will show you how to paint 5 different trees. You will amaze yourself and enjoy these techniques every time you use them.
- I know the task to organize paper clutter seems like a daunting task but I promise you, its not. It also doesnt have to take you a long time and Ill show you
- You have a simple craft project that you know you can finish in a few hours. But instead of being productive you end up wasting your time trying to find the things you need. This simple craft table solves your organizing problems: http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/bik3 Find the storage system that will get your craft station organized now!
- We really love DIY toys. They are a wonderful way to spend time with our kids while we train their imagination and, furthermore, every piece is unique and custo
- Having a child is an awesome thing, especially when its your first. Our Rookie Mother shirt celebrates the excitement of being a first time mom — it also features the year inside of the football.
- Your Phone needs a Summer Makeover too! Check out some of our newest and all time favourite Summer phone cases!
- The greatest time management techniques that help you get tasks done and be productive.
- How to Make a Giant Peg Board for Craft Organization – This project had been on my to do list for along time. I am so excited to get this baby checked off! It w…
- We visited friends over the weekend and went to their local park: and found 100s of horse chesnuts or conkers as the Brits would call them. Where we live, we have found a good amount – say 5 or so at a time… but in our friends park: 100s! How could we resist. With bulging …