Photo via: cutedecor.co
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Make Popsicle Stick Snowflake Ornaments – these are so cute and easy to make!
- Popsicle Stick Frames. More
- DIY Snowcone Party Garland. I think they are cute just on sticks too.
- DIY Sled Ornaments! Made out of pop-sickle sticks.
- How to hide emergency money. Take your empty chap stick container and pop off the bottom taking all the insides out and then glue the bottom back on. Perfect for some extra cash!
- DIY Hot Glue / estarcir plantillas (en la ropa) a través de lilblueboo.com
- Pinner says, make these with hot glue, beads, and clear ornaments! Made 18 of these for 20 dollars!-Will look gorgeous on my tree 🙂
- Excellent choice for a souvenir Favors for Bridal Showers & wedding guests Set 10 coasters Rustic Shabby Chic wood wooden personalized wedding coasters custom keepsake names Bride Groom His Her mr mrs Bridal Shower gift favors monogram Birthday present giftshopbkwed wedding photo coaster ceremony personalized gift rustic Bride Groom His Her mr mrs anniversary custom monogram wood wooden diy shabbychic favor love tree decor shabby chic home ideas nature
- Wrap cone in yarn, paint with Elmers glue, let dry & remove cone!
- Tactical Ammo DIY Christmas Ornament, perfect for the outdoors man, hunter, shooter in your life. Man or Boy Christmas Ornaments for those who love their gun
- Interior DIY: Coasters
- Anthropologie Knock Off: DIY Agate Coasters