Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Make Popsicle Stick Snowflake Ornaments – these are so cute and easy to make!
- Use Posterhanger to decorate your home, hang a photo exhibition, hang posters in your store, office/workplace or classroom. Easily change out posters when necessary. Hang photography, fabrics, movie posters, designer wallpapers, large prints, store signage, serigraphs, lithographs, giclée prints, linen backed posters, newsprint, blueprints and more. Simple, modern, easy to use at a fraction of the cost of traditional poster frames.
- Popsicle sticks & hot glue gun – mini pallet coasters
- How to hide emergency money. Take your empty chap stick container and pop off the bottom taking all the insides out and then glue the bottom back on. Perfect for some extra cash!
- HELP! tips and tricks to get vinyl to stick to canvas or wood!
- Adding a wood feature wall to your home has never been easier. This peel and stick wallpaper is easy to use and wont harm your walls. The distressed wood pattern gives the look of reclaimed materials
- Do black/hot pick kids frames with opposite yarn and hang black/white/hot pink from it to match zebra print theme.
- Wrap fabric around those cheap frames to make them cute and fun.. actually a neat idea. 🙂
- Like the idea of different leaves in frames. Embroidery.
- Super cute and easy DIY bow picture frames… Perfect Christmas gift idea!! 12days72ideas
- Use tape over picture frames and spray paint to make a striped frame!
- DIY Tiered Tray from frames- What Treasures Await