Photo via: bohoberry.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- With its vast collections of images, photo filters, free icon and shape elements, and fonts, Canva allows users around the globe to create sleek graphics and presentations through its online app—no design degree required. The companys Senior Graphic Designer, Poppie Pack, shares a variety of savvy tips for those new to the platform, but her insights provide valuable inspiration for external creative projects, too. Case in point: Pack has compiled a set of 20 different color palettes based on…
- Each tiny ghost bunny is needle felted by me from my home-based studio in rural southeastern Nebraska. My old farmhouse sits just behind a deserted little pioneer cemetery… this time of year things get a little queer! This listing is for one small needle felted bunny measuring around 3 inches tall with her ears. She is dressed as a ghost in a spooky homemade costume (probably she made it herself from some old linens and her mamas help!). Carries a tiny paper treat bag stamped BOO! Comes with a small orange wool pumpkin. Available with or without recycled cardboard gift box and handmade made with love and bunny tags, as pictured. This wee bunny is MADE TO ORDER and so will be an individual creation just for you. I promise that yours, while slightly different from the one pictured, will be just as cute and loveable. Each is carefully felted from undyed grey sheeps wool fibers with some beige, dark brown, gold, and white accents. Ghost costume is removeable. Bunny does not contain wire. My felted animals are meant to be cuddled and gently handled by older children and adults. Little ones should be supervised, as this soft sculpture is very small. This little rabbit is NOT A TOY! Visit my shop to find larger rabbits and other felted animals. I encourage you to review my shop policies and shipping information during the purchase process
- These wood signs are such a cute way to have your ring bearers or flower girls enter and/or exit your wedding ceremony. Each sign measures 11 x 11 and is 1/4 inch thick to ensure a light enough sign for the children to hold. Signs are hung with Jute. If you prefer a ribbon instead, send me a message so we can decide on a ribbon color. Each sign can be made with a wide variety of phrases and colors. The signs can be purchased as one sided or two sided. Please send me a message with the phrases you choose. This listing is for one single sided sign. Additional signs can be purchased during checkout. Some example of phrases are: Daddy, Wait Until You See My/Our Mommy Last Chance To Run Uncle ____ Too Late Uncle____ She Is On Her Way Ring Bearer Takes Tips They Did It! Lets Party! Dont Worry Ladies, Im Still Single Hurry Up! I Want Cake! Has Anyone Seen The Rings? Dont see the phrase you were looking for? The possibilities are endless. Message me so we can come up with the perfect phrase for your special day. All signs are cut, sanded, and stained by me. The signs in the pictures above are stained with golden oak and painted with antique white letters. Please note that colors may vary on each screen due to resolution differences. Please look at the color chart listed to pick out your preferred stain color. During check out, please select your choices in our drop down menu. If you would like the signs background to be painted instead of having them stained message me stating which color combination would best suit your needs. I can also change the letter coloring. Thank you for your interest in my shop! Please dont forget to take a look around to find more adorable handmade items. I hope to be working with you soon
- Remember my Union Jack quilt blocks? Well, I’ve made a little progress since then on my quilt. I really love each different flag block. But a quilt emergency has arisen and three of my Union Jacks have been requisitioned for duty in a more pressing project. A special friend of mine is coming to visit in a couple of weeks. She is from Norway. We met each other when I lived in England and were roommates for about 5 months. She is like a sister to me. I’m pretty sure we are somehow distantly related. (I have a Norwegian Great-Grandfather, so I have some Viking blood in me somewhere.) Julie is probably the closest friend at the greatest distance. She lived with me at the same time as my friend Sarah and she was the one who called to tell me of Sarah’s passing. And so I decided to make her a quilt! Julie is 100% Norwegian – has lived in Oslo most of her life, but her parents were living in New Jersey for a short time when she was born, so she has dual citizenship. Which means three different country’s flags for her quilt. …
- Bohemian Top Ruffle Shirt Peplum Paisley Vintage Scarf Scoop Neck Boho Hippie Upcycled Recycled Clothing OOAK by TheBohemianDream Hello and welcome! This gorgeous One of a Kind Bohemian top is made from a basic khaki green shirt and a vintage Paisley satin scarf. This tunic top is super comfy and fits great for everyone. Combine this top with a nice skinny or a maxi skirt, add your favorite Boho accessories and you are ready for a day and night out! Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ DETAILS Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ – top fabric: soft jersey cotton, color: khaki green-ish – bottom fabric: satin paisley printed scarf – peplum style – ruffles – scoop neck – ONE OF A KIND upcycled (no size options available) (please note that the colors in the picture can slightly defer from reality, due to screen settings) Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ MEASUREMENTS Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ – Size: best fit for size XS to M (models size: S – slightly loose fitting for XS, more fitted for M) – Length: 23 inches / 59 cm from shoulder to hem – Bust: nice fit for XS to M, maximum bust: 38 inches / 98 cm or smaller – Waist: max. 32 inches / 82 cm or smaller **If you are not sure how this garment will fit on you, please provide me all your measurements and Ill double check it for you on a fitting mannequin. TO GIVE YOU AN IDEA OF HOW THIS GARMENT MIGHT FIT ON YOU, THESE ARE THE MEASUREMENTS OF THE MODEL ON THE PICTURE: – Bust: 32 – 83 cm – Waist: 27 – 69 cm – Hip: 38 – 97 cm Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ CARE INSTRUCTIONS Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ – Cold handwash only – Wash with mild detergent – Low heat ironing Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ SHIPPING Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ This beautiful item is packed and ready to be shipped out to her loving new home within 1 business day (domestic and international)! All my clothing is one of a kind and handmade in a pet and smoke free home studio. I wash all clothing, fabric and lace with organic detergent before I use it. I strive to create high quality, unique and one of a kind clothing from the best materials available. All materials come from either vintage markets in Amsterdam, the goodwill or the salvation army. Most of the money that I invest on my materials for my business goes straight towards charity. If you have any questions whatsoever, I would love to hear from you! You can also view my policies page for more information: https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheBohemianDream/policy. Thank you so much for visiting! With love from the Netherlands, Lucia Flores 2014 © The Bohemian Dream
- I have been slacking on the Friday Favourites posts lately because I have been so busy with school and work! I just started a new semester for my Interior Design degree, plus I have a new job, and the Jays are in the play offs, so I went back to my job at the stadium! Exciting but busy times! Here are some of my favourite Fall Inspirations. Favourite Decor: Neutral Fall Decor Sources from Liz Marie I love seeing new ideas about decorating for seasons! If you click the link above, there are a few great ideas for decorating for fall. I have a lot of pumpkins right now, so its interesting to see how they used the pumpkins to decorate with! Favourite Recipe: Apple Blondies from Annies Noms I went apple picking the other week, and after I did some recipe searching for unique recipes, and this came up. I think this would taste delicious – the delicious taste of a blondie with the hint of apple. Favourite Table Setting: Table Setting from Bright Bold Beautiful The Canadian Thanksgiving may have passed, but the American Thanksgiving is next month so thats my excuse for posting more cute table settings. There are so many ideas out there, but this is a pretty creative and natural look that I love! Favourite Fashion: Pillow & Antlers I have been decorating our apartment for fall and there are so many amazing accessories that can be added in seasonally! I love all of the items at Indigo, they always have amazing accessories! I saw the gold antlers there the other week and was so tempted! I am trying not to spend money, and this was $45 so I sadly decided to pass and buy a fur throw instead. Favourite DIY: DIY – How to Make a Set of Tree Stump Candle Holders for the Holidays From Cozy Stylish Chic If you are handy or creative, this is a great fall DIY! I have a candle that looks similar to this, and I think it is such a cute accessory for your home for fall/winter.
- I broke all the parenting rules this summer and we’re completely thrown off our routine. From a not so strict bedtime to lounging around in our pajamas all day, my kids are in need of a serious summer detox. I’ve affectionately labeled the week before school starts: MOMMY BOOTCAMP WEEK. Our schedule comes back out and no …
- So I have been thinking I am ready for some changes in the house. We need furniture in a few rooms but have $0 to spend on new furniture when we have some that semi suits our needs. I also love to have unique, one of a kind pieces that please my eye. Lately I…
- I love projects with rocks. I don’t know if it’s because they are such a natural element, or because they are all so different, or just because it’s like playing with adult legos… But I… Read More
- Playing with cars while traveling isnt the easiest thing to do so I have found a few car travel tutorials to fix your car play travel problems!
- This vase and the tall vase on slide 1 both start with a book-page strip cut long enough to fit around the circumference of the vase. Fold the strip in half lengthwise, and cut into the folded edge with fringe scissors. For the tall vase, attach several fringed strips to the vase along the uncut edges with double-stick tape, overlapping the pieces. For the short vase, unfold just one strip, attaching the uncut edges to the vase and letting the folded edge bow out./
- Have you gotten your holiday shopping done yet? Don’t worry, me neither. Every time I think I’m done, there’s someone else I need to add to my list. Well, once we both get it together, I’m here to help you with some simple DIY gift wrapping ideas. I love keeping it minimalist and elegant, so all of these ideas use the same brown paper and stuff I had lying around the house (literally). It was so fun creating these different styles, which one is your favorite? […]