Photo via: parisapartment.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Hang a Sweater without stretching out the shoulders. I love this tip-I like to keep my sweater hanging so my closet is more organized and I can see my options when picking out clothes!
- Get inspiration to liven up your blank wall space: http://www.bhg.com/decorating/home-accessories/wall-art/art-for-walls/?socsrc=bhgpin022014blankwalls
- Doodle People by alicejean123 on Polyvore featuring fillers, doodle, outline, scribble, home, home decor, wall art, girls wall art, heart home decor and doodles
- Bohemian Top Ruffle Shirt Peplum Paisley Vintage Scarf Scoop Neck Boho Hippie Upcycled Recycled Clothing OOAK by TheBohemianDream Hello and welcome! This gorgeous One of a Kind Bohemian top is made from a basic khaki green shirt and a vintage Paisley satin scarf. This tunic top is super comfy and fits great for everyone. Combine this top with a nice skinny or a maxi skirt, add your favorite Boho accessories and you are ready for a day and night out! Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ DETAILS Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ – top fabric: soft jersey cotton, color: khaki green-ish – bottom fabric: satin paisley printed scarf – peplum style – ruffles – scoop neck – ONE OF A KIND upcycled (no size options available) (please note that the colors in the picture can slightly defer from reality, due to screen settings) Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ MEASUREMENTS Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ – Size: best fit for size XS to M (models size: S – slightly loose fitting for XS, more fitted for M) – Length: 23 inches / 59 cm from shoulder to hem – Bust: nice fit for XS to M, maximum bust: 38 inches / 98 cm or smaller – Waist: max. 32 inches / 82 cm or smaller **If you are not sure how this garment will fit on you, please provide me all your measurements and Ill double check it for you on a fitting mannequin. TO GIVE YOU AN IDEA OF HOW THIS GARMENT MIGHT FIT ON YOU, THESE ARE THE MEASUREMENTS OF THE MODEL ON THE PICTURE: – Bust: 32 – 83 cm – Waist: 27 – 69 cm – Hip: 38 – 97 cm Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ CARE INSTRUCTIONS Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ – Cold handwash only – Wash with mild detergent – Low heat ironing Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ SHIPPING Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ This beautiful item is packed and ready to be shipped out to her loving new home within 1 business day (domestic and international)! All my clothing is one of a kind and handmade in a pet and smoke free home studio. I wash all clothing, fabric and lace with organic detergent before I use it. I strive to create high quality, unique and one of a kind clothing from the best materials available. All materials come from either vintage markets in Amsterdam, the goodwill or the salvation army. Most of the money that I invest on my materials for my business goes straight towards charity. If you have any questions whatsoever, I would love to hear from you! You can also view my policies page for more information: https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheBohemianDream/policy. Thank you so much for visiting! With love from the Netherlands, Lucia Flores 2014 © The Bohemian Dream
- Free Printable New Year Photo Props …so fun! NYE NewYears freeprintable
- How make a giant picture for Crazy Cheap! Buy a sheet of insulation foam from home depot for about $11- then take your photo via thumb drive or CD to office depot and ask them for their biggest engineer print. (I think its like 3ft.X4ft.!) $8. Then spray adhesive the photo to the board and craft paint the edges!! You can get two uses out of the foam board- so your total cost is only about $11
- note to self .. when building a house use recessed outlets so the furniture can fit flat against the wall and there are no messy cords … genius!!
- Lattice and cheap PVC pipe from the hardware store – would work for displaying so many different things
- Maybe Im a germ freak- but these might be a good idea since so many people will be holding baby!
- Over 30 great sensory bin ideas for babies and toddlers. So many great sensory play ideas!
- So many great DIY Christmas Crafts, Free Printables, Recipes and Gift Ideas! LivingLocurto.com
- I have just stumbled across this amazing Sewing Machine Troubleshooting Poster on Pinterest, so todays Notions will concentrate on some of the many tiny issues you can have when Machine Sewing whether you are a new Sewer or experienced. Once you know how to deal with the little issues, you will find it becomes a…