Photo via: decoratualma.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- With its vast collections of images, photo filters, free icon and shape elements, and fonts, Canva allows users around the globe to create sleek graphics and presentations through its online app—no design degree required. The companys Senior Graphic Designer, Poppie Pack, shares a variety of savvy tips for those new to the platform, but her insights provide valuable inspiration for external creative projects, too. Case in point: Pack has compiled a set of 20 different color palettes based on…
- DIY Family Photo Display. Click on image to see more home decor ideas and DIY crafts.
- Chevron Monogram Door Hanger Sign by SparkledWhimsy IDEAS FOR DISPLAY: * Front Door/Back Door * Over Garage * Porch/Deck * Party Decoration * Birthday Gift or Decoration * Hostess Gift * Bridal Shower Gift * Baby Shower Gift or Decoration * Hospital Door * Housewarming Gift * Anniversary Gift * Engagement Gift * Classroom Decoration * Teacher Gift * Kitchen * Living Room * Bath * Office * Bedroom * Dorm Room * Bonus Room
- Simply framing your favorite photos doesnt quite do them justice. Try transferring your best prints onto wood. This creative display will showcase your picture perfect moments in a manner thats worthy of their greatness.
- Heres another very quirky idea for putting your favorite photos on display and giving them a unique, vintage vibe
- hipster way of displaying your family photo is done easily with wooden planks, clips and couple of wires. Go rustic by hanging your washed-out or black and white pictures on a semi-clothesline.
- A great way to change your display regularly…Just stain a wooden board and add clips.
- Organize art supplies into a rainbow display.
- Display ideas for a Cookie Exchange holidayentertaining
- Upcycle a frame to creatively display and store jewelry and sun glasses! Inspiration from Emily Schuman
- This would be a fun and cute display board to swap out pictures. Easy to make….can get old frames from Goodwill and paint them if needed and cover interior with fabric or burlap….love it….
- Coffee Table Succulent Garden | Shows how to plant succulents in vintage containers for a lovely coffee table display.