Photo via: youcandoittoys.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Paper plate dream catchers inspired by Roald Dahl and Disneys The BFG. Easy kids craft for toddlers to big kids. Perfect for Girl Scout Troops too.
- use a plate stand for pretty bathroom storage
- Tea cup wreath on plate
- Maybe not for a plate, but Id love to make it into a wall piece!
- Vintage license plate clock.
- Easy Tissue Paper Pom Poms diy crafts – Ive made these before and theyre simple and fun – we even decorated with them for our wedding. 🙂
- Wrapping presents with traditional wrapping paper? When you’re finished wrapping presents, use Removable Glue Dots to secure the end of the wrapping paper to itself to prevent it from rolling away and unraveling.
- This DIY Photo Lantern is perfect to hold those memories and give as gifts, or use them as centerpieces at your wedding. The possibilities are endless! All you need is a lantern, paint, and your pictures printed out on vellum paper to make these memorable photo lanterns! MonthlyDiyChallenge
- DIY clipboard:: Spruced Up Clipboard by rebeccadeeprose – Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
- Upcycle: Paper lantern gets a fishy refab.
- This beautiful pink rose is made of chart paper. I found this cool video from BerryCoolCrafter to make this. Instructions: Cut e…
- Helen Musselwhites paper art – another view