Photo via: aoeartworld.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY clipboard:: Spruced Up Clipboard by rebeccadeeprose – Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
- Easy Tissue Paper Pom Poms diy crafts – Ive made these before and theyre simple and fun – we even decorated with them for our wedding. 🙂
- DIY Craft Room Ideas and Craft Room Organization Projects – Tic Tac Ribbon Organizer – Cool Ideas for Do It Yourself Craft Storage – fabric, paper, pens, creative tools, crafts supplies and sewing notions | http://diyjoy.com/craft-room-organization
- 40 Paper Snowflake Garlands for Christmas Decorating, Christmas Crafts Or I can cut out random shapes.. but if it looks bad Ill remember this haha More
- Alhamdulillah this is my fourth advent calendar that I have made for DS1. He looks forward to this every year. It has become a sort of tradition for us. This year I used paper doilies (one of my favourite craft supply) to hold the favours. I made 30 paper doily cones. The pictures below shows…
- construction paper cupcakes | Cupcake Liner Flowers – Awana Cubbies Bear Hug 3 Craft …
- Paper Roll & Plastic Cup Santas | Click for 25 DIY Christmas Crafts for Kids to Make | DIY Christmas Decorations for Kids to Make
- Paper plate dream catchers inspired by Roald Dahl and Disneys The BFG. Easy kids craft for toddlers to big kids. Perfect for Girl Scout Troops too.
- This DIY Photo Lantern is perfect to hold those memories and give as gifts, or use them as centerpieces at your wedding. The possibilities are endless! All you need is a lantern, paint, and your pictures printed out on vellum paper to make these memorable photo lanterns! MonthlyDiyChallenge
- Paper Plate Lacing
- How To Make Roll Round Mirror Frame from Paper
- Upcycle: Paper lantern gets a fishy refab.