Photo via: inheritingourplanet.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ultimate List of Fathers Day Gifts and Crafts – Over 25 FREE, Fun and/ or Frugal gift ideas from Happy and Blessed Home | Fathers Day | Gifts for Dad | Fathers Day Crafts | Fathers Day Gifts | DIY Fathers Day Gifts | Handmade Gifts | Homemade Gifts | Fathers Day Gifts Kids can Make
- 76 Crafts To Make and Sell – Easy DIY Ideas for Cheap Things To Sell on Etsy, Online and for Craft Fairs. Make Money with These Homemade Crafts for Teens, Kids, Christmas, Summer, Mother’s Day Gifts. | diyjoy.com/crafts-to-make-and-sell
- This mothers day craft for kids is one that you can treasure year after year – use this cute handprint art to measure the growth of your children!
- Create these adorable cactus out of painted rocks. Super easy for both children and adults.
- This adorable photo collage displaying things kids love about the men in their life is the PERFECT Fathers Day gift!
- This DIY floral chandelier is perfect for your Mothers Day brunch, a wedding or really any spring + summer events.
- Cant you just hear the jingle bells? Christmas day is almost here. And instead of letting the kids sit in front of the television, give them a fun and creative way to celebrate the season by setting up a craft table in your home with a fun kid-friendly craft they can make. To inspire you,…
- Such a fun childrens craft! Fish in a Bag slime. Perfect for summer afternoons or rainy days.
- These wood signs are such a cute way to have your ring bearers or flower girls enter and/or exit your wedding ceremony. Each sign measures 11 x 11 and is 1/4 inch thick to ensure a light enough sign for the children to hold. Signs are hung with Jute. If you prefer a ribbon instead, send me a message so we can decide on a ribbon color. Each sign can be made with a wide variety of phrases and colors. The signs can be purchased as one sided or two sided. Please send me a message with the phrases you choose. This listing is for one single sided sign. Additional signs can be purchased during checkout. Some example of phrases are: Daddy, Wait Until You See My/Our Mommy Last Chance To Run Uncle ____ Too Late Uncle____ She Is On Her Way Ring Bearer Takes Tips They Did It! Lets Party! Dont Worry Ladies, Im Still Single Hurry Up! I Want Cake! Has Anyone Seen The Rings? Dont see the phrase you were looking for? The possibilities are endless. Message me so we can come up with the perfect phrase for your special day. All signs are cut, sanded, and stained by me. The signs in the pictures above are stained with golden oak and painted with antique white letters. Please note that colors may vary on each screen due to resolution differences. Please look at the color chart listed to pick out your preferred stain color. During check out, please select your choices in our drop down menu. If you would like the signs background to be painted instead of having them stained message me stating which color combination would best suit your needs. I can also change the letter coloring. Thank you for your interest in my shop! Please dont forget to take a look around to find more adorable handmade items. I hope to be working with you soon
- You dont have to spend a lot of money on gifts to thank your kids teachers. Weve found 8 cute and creative homemade teacher gifts, all under $5!
- Moms can sometimes be hard to shop for. Today, Im sharing some of my favorite Mothers Day gifts I found at WorldMarket.com for under $30 + enter the sweepstakes!
- BEST DIY Mothers day gift. Its so easy to make and so meaningful.Perfect idea for a new baby in the family for Grandma and Grandpa or a new pet too.