Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Welcome to the 1st segment of Emilee likes… She is so excited to share with you some of her creative ideas and from a teen point of view. Since she loves glitter and pink and Valentine’s Day is coming soon she wanted to make a holiday decoration for her room. I think her glitter jars …
- Easy Decorating Ideas for Christmas easy christmas ideas. Id use sprite to get the frost look though
- Tip Junkies Easter projects will have you all set with pictured tutorials and craft ideas! To make it really easy for you to celebrate, here are free Easter printables that are perfect for decorating your home or party. Theyre sure to put you in the Easter spirit!
- I have been slacking on the Friday Favourites posts lately because I have been so busy with school and work! I just started a new semester for my Interior Design degree, plus I have a new job, and the Jays are in the play offs, so I went back to my job at the stadium! Exciting but busy times! Here are some of my favourite Fall Inspirations. Favourite Decor: Neutral Fall Decor Sources from Liz Marie I love seeing new ideas about decorating for seasons! If you click the link above, there are a few great ideas for decorating for fall. I have a lot of pumpkins right now, so its interesting to see how they used the pumpkins to decorate with! Favourite Recipe: Apple Blondies from Annies Noms I went apple picking the other week, and after I did some recipe searching for unique recipes, and this came up. I think this would taste delicious – the delicious taste of a blondie with the hint of apple. Favourite Table Setting: Table Setting from Bright Bold Beautiful The Canadian Thanksgiving may have passed, but the American Thanksgiving is next month so thats my excuse for posting more cute table settings. There are so many ideas out there, but this is a pretty creative and natural look that I love! Favourite Fashion: Pillow & Antlers I have been decorating our apartment for fall and there are so many amazing accessories that can be added in seasonally! I love all of the items at Indigo, they always have amazing accessories! I saw the gold antlers there the other week and was so tempted! I am trying not to spend money, and this was $45 so I sadly decided to pass and buy a fur throw instead. Favourite DIY: DIY – How to Make a Set of Tree Stump Candle Holders for the Holidays From Cozy Stylish Chic If you are handy or creative, this is a great fall DIY! I have a candle that looks similar to this, and I think it is such a cute accessory for your home for fall/winter.
- Need some quick, easy, and impressive ideas for Valentines Day? Here are 10 easy Valentines Day DIY decorating, food, and gift Ideas I found on Pinterest.
- 25 Ideas for decorating your walls! @ MyHomeLookBookMyHomeLookBook
- Have you gotten your holiday shopping done yet? Don’t worry, me neither. Every time I think I’m done, there’s someone else I need to add to my list. Well, once we both get it together, I’m here to help you with some simple DIY gift wrapping ideas. I love keeping it minimalist and elegant, so all of these ideas use the same brown paper and stuff I had lying around the house (literally). It was so fun creating these different styles, which one is your favorite? […]
- As Ive recently shared ideas with you in regards to dressing your holiday tables and homes naturally I thought why not continue on with the theme, and wrap those gifts naturally as well. Children will most likely prefer those bright paper packages that glimmer beneath shimmering trees, but
- Decorating for the Holidays on the Cheap
- Candy Cane Christmas Wreath for Door, Winter Wreath, Christmas Decor, Holiday Wreath, Holiday Decor, Silk Wreath, Grapevine Wreath, Outdoor Wreath, Front Door Wreath, Etsy Wreath – Celebrate the holidays with this gorgeous handmade Christmas wreath! This wreath was created using a natural round grapevine wreath based adorned with artificial evergreen pine branches, red berries, pine cones, a rope covered candy cane with three red jingle bells, and a burlap bow with green edging. This wreath would look wonderful on your front door, above your mantel, over a mirror, or on an interior wall. This is the perfect wreath for the upcoming holiday season! • Already made and ready to ship! • For indoor use or covered outdoor use • Measurements from tip to tip are approximately 27 Long x 27 Wide x 10 Deep Makes a wonderful gift! If you wish to have this wreath shipped directly to someone as a gift, I will be happy to include your personal message on an enclosed card. Just let me know at check out. To view more Adorabella Wreaths, click here: www.etsy.com/shop/AdorabellaWreaths Shipping, payment, and other store policies: www.etsy.com/shop/AdorabellaWreaths/policy All of my wreaths are 100% handmade by me with lots of love and care. I use high quality silks and accents to make your wreath elegant and unique! If you have any questions at all, please dont hesitate to contact me. I would love to hear from you! Thank you so much for stopping by! Betty – – – – – – – – – – front door wreaths, holiday wreaths, Christmas wreaths, holiday decor, grapevine wreaths, silk flower wreaths, Christmas decor, December wreaths, silk floral wreaths, artificial wreaths, seasonal wreaths, outdoor wreaths, burlap wreaths, evergreen wreaths, candy cane wreaths, winter wreaths, Etsy wreaths, wreaths on Etsy, www.adorabellawreaths.com (271)
- This White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge is a decadent, but easy, fudge recipe perfect for the holiday season. It also makes a great gift idea! More
- DIY Christmas Gift Packaging For Cookies. — so easy, inexpensive and everyone loved them! Made a can for each household in the family. 🙂