Photo via: craftymorning.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Over 30 great sensory bin ideas for babies and toddlers. So many great sensory play ideas!
- The easist summer sensory bottles for an interactive science center. Great for preschool and kindergarten science. Garden science
- Fun-A-Days top 10 preschool learning activities from 2014, as chosen by Fun-A-Days readers. Fun and meaningful preschool learning activities for the kids!
- Looking for some fun fall art and craft ideas? Try one of these 30 fall handprint art and craft ideas!
- Fall Crafts Activities for Toddlers
- These 12 shapes themed sensory bins are sure to help teach your child their shapes. Toddlers will love to explore the different feel of rice, coconut, cotton balls and more while preschool kids will love playing with the bins and exploring the shapes. This allows them to feel the difference between a circle and a square.
- Sensory table ideas – sensory filler list, sensory tools list plus how to make it meaningful play in your early childhood classroom
- In my book you can never have enough pieces of kitchenware to serve food on. All my favourite dinner party themes include lots and lots of picky bits of food to chat over and lots and lots of glasses of wine to laugh over! Now BBQ season is over I’m looking forward to many of …
- Come on in and learn how to make your own sea glass monogram. This one was originally posted over at Everything Etsy but I thought y’all might have missed it. This week is Craft Lightning week and if you have missed any of the fun be sure to head over to the features for day …
- Paper plate dream catchers inspired by Roald Dahl and Disneys The BFG. Easy kids craft for toddlers to big kids. Perfect for Girl Scout Troops too.
- This pumpkin bread recipe makes for a perfectly fluffy and moist bread thats not too wet, has a soft and tender crumb, and is topped with the best brown butter maple glaze that drips down over the top. Mmmmmm
- Easy DIY Fall Porch Decor Ideas | Tips and inspiration for welcoming fall to your front porch. Welcome your guests with the warm colors of the season.