Photo via: mariaelenasdecor.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Kids play balls and a cake pan from the Dollar Tree! Bring in the Holidays with these GIANT CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS for your home! How to Make Your Own Huge Outdoor Christmas Ornaments (Easy video tutorial)
- So the other day (and by the other day I been a couple weeks ago. ha) I talked about sofas and how I was considering replacing my sofa because its super dark and I feel like it doesnt fit the feel of our home. I brought the idea up to my husband and all he saw was dollar signs.
- Dollar Tree finds. From drab to fab. Container from dollar tree. Spray paint it the color of your chose. A simple and easy way to glam up dollar tree bins.
- Candy cane reindeer, so cute! Try it with supplies from Dollar Tree
- Use dollar tree window alarms to keep your Halloween props from disappearing.
- I have been slacking on the Friday Favourites posts lately because I have been so busy with school and work! I just started a new semester for my Interior Design degree, plus I have a new job, and the Jays are in the play offs, so I went back to my job at the stadium! Exciting but busy times! Here are some of my favourite Fall Inspirations. Favourite Decor: Neutral Fall Decor Sources from Liz Marie I love seeing new ideas about decorating for seasons! If you click the link above, there are a few great ideas for decorating for fall. I have a lot of pumpkins right now, so its interesting to see how they used the pumpkins to decorate with! Favourite Recipe: Apple Blondies from Annies Noms I went apple picking the other week, and after I did some recipe searching for unique recipes, and this came up. I think this would taste delicious – the delicious taste of a blondie with the hint of apple. Favourite Table Setting: Table Setting from Bright Bold Beautiful The Canadian Thanksgiving may have passed, but the American Thanksgiving is next month so thats my excuse for posting more cute table settings. There are so many ideas out there, but this is a pretty creative and natural look that I love! Favourite Fashion: Pillow & Antlers I have been decorating our apartment for fall and there are so many amazing accessories that can be added in seasonally! I love all of the items at Indigo, they always have amazing accessories! I saw the gold antlers there the other week and was so tempted! I am trying not to spend money, and this was $45 so I sadly decided to pass and buy a fur throw instead. Favourite DIY: DIY – How to Make a Set of Tree Stump Candle Holders for the Holidays From Cozy Stylish Chic If you are handy or creative, this is a great fall DIY! I have a candle that looks similar to this, and I think it is such a cute accessory for your home for fall/winter.
- Beautiful holiday decorations can be as close as your own back yard. Gather clippings of boxwood, spruce, arborvitae and snips of holly and pine. Add pods, cones and berries, dried flowers and some fresh fruit and youve got the makings of beautiful, natural Christmas displays for your own home, or decorations for friends and family. Small sprigs of greens are used for many decorations and can be carefully pruned from trees and shrubs well before they are needed. I like to cut branches about a month before I plan to use them, cutting them on a nice day before the weather gets too cold. The cuttings can be placed in a large plastic bag, sprinkled with water to keep them fresh and placed in a shady spot outdoors, or in the garage so theyre ready whenever you need them. If you dont have access to evergreens from your garden consider purchasing some cut branches at a garden center or nursery. Hemlock and spruces dry out quickly and drop their needles, but are perfectly satisfactory for outdoor decorations. If they are used indoors, they should kept be in water. TABLETOP TREE Want to dazzle your guests? Make a tiny Christmas…
- These are vases found at Dollar Tree. Then you print the photos on vellum and mod podge them to the vase. Then light your votive and youve got a beautiful holiday decoration or gift.
- Wrapping presents with traditional wrapping paper? When you’re finished wrapping presents, use Removable Glue Dots to secure the end of the wrapping paper to itself to prevent it from rolling away and unraveling.
- Dont throw those bottles and cans away! Turn those recyclables into fun and creative Disney-inspired recycled crafts for kids with a little help from Disney Family.
- How to Update Your Tree | Home + Style
- Christmas Desserts: Chocolate Covered Strawberry Christmas Tree – Home Stories A to Z