Photo via: thriftyfun.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- homemade mosquito repellent
- Want to make a homemade gift thats easy, delicious and you can do with your kids? See this tutorial on making chocolate covered OREO MINI Cookie Bites. Chocolate provided by Chocoley.
- How To Make Chocolate-Dipped Frozen Banana Bites — Cooking Lessons from The Kitchn
- Super easy fizzy peppermint bath salts from Our Best Bites. Inexpensive, quick, and smell like candy canes. Perfect homemade Christmas gift!
- Image result for free pattern for plus size peplum top
- The Ultimate College Shopping List: Do you have everything for your dorm?
- Cotton Candy Lip Scrub – a cotton candy flavored, homemade sugar scrub for sweet, kissable lips! And yes, its edible since its sugar, food coloring and flavoring!
- Lost in Translation (2003), dir. Sofia Coppola Low-contrast-white/blue coloring-lower saturation coldness for the bathtub scene-can stay consistent before the false death moment- (slight growth of coolness in color as Leonards hope dwindles)
- Expired credit cards, used gift cards, and outdated insurance cards arent of much use to anyone! Unless you cut them up and make them into a colorful, sparkly mosaic. Heres a tutorial for covering a frame with your old cards. Start with a custom mirror, using our Unfinished Woods, and you can REALLY make this project your own: http://bit.ly/UWMosaic
- Super cute DIY Dog Bed – Bamboo Frame!!!!! – check her blog she sews so cute stuff for her puppy and explains how to do it.
- Tips on choosing plants for landscaping ~ color, height, growth, etc…Inspiring insights from contributors, employees, owners, partners, and customers.
- Back porch idea! Serving Station. Love this simple solution. For more outdoor living ideas go to http://www.OutdoorRooms.net