Photo via: savvysouthernbelle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These wood signs are such a cute way to have your ring bearers or flower girls enter and/or exit your wedding ceremony. Each sign measures 11 x 11 and is 1/4 inch thick to ensure a light enough sign for the children to hold. Signs are hung with Jute. If you prefer a ribbon instead, send me a message so we can decide on a ribbon color. Each sign can be made with a wide variety of phrases and colors. The signs can be purchased as one sided or two sided. Please send me a message with the phrases you choose. This listing is for one single sided sign. Additional signs can be purchased during checkout. Some example of phrases are: Daddy, Wait Until You See My/Our Mommy Last Chance To Run Uncle ____ Too Late Uncle____ She Is On Her Way Ring Bearer Takes Tips They Did It! Lets Party! Dont Worry Ladies, Im Still Single Hurry Up! I Want Cake! Has Anyone Seen The Rings? Dont see the phrase you were looking for? The possibilities are endless. Message me so we can come up with the perfect phrase for your special day. All signs are cut, sanded, and stained by me. The signs in the pictures above are stained with golden oak and painted with antique white letters. Please note that colors may vary on each screen due to resolution differences. Please look at the color chart listed to pick out your preferred stain color. During check out, please select your choices in our drop down menu. If you would like the signs background to be painted instead of having them stained message me stating which color combination would best suit your needs. I can also change the letter coloring. Thank you for your interest in my shop! Please dont forget to take a look around to find more adorable handmade items. I hope to be working with you soon
- With its vast collections of images, photo filters, free icon and shape elements, and fonts, Canva allows users around the globe to create sleek graphics and presentations through its online app—no design degree required. The companys Senior Graphic Designer, Poppie Pack, shares a variety of savvy tips for those new to the platform, but her insights provide valuable inspiration for external creative projects, too. Case in point: Pack has compiled a set of 20 different color palettes based on…
- Cake balls, cake pops, cakesicles — have you tried them
- Tin Can Toilet Paper Holder – This is an interesting DIY idea. You can design your tin can toilet paper holder to fit your bathroom decor!
- I have been slacking on the Friday Favourites posts lately because I have been so busy with school and work! I just started a new semester for my Interior Design degree, plus I have a new job, and the Jays are in the play offs, so I went back to my job at the stadium! Exciting but busy times! Here are some of my favourite Fall Inspirations. Favourite Decor: Neutral Fall Decor Sources from Liz Marie I love seeing new ideas about decorating for seasons! If you click the link above, there are a few great ideas for decorating for fall. I have a lot of pumpkins right now, so its interesting to see how they used the pumpkins to decorate with! Favourite Recipe: Apple Blondies from Annies Noms I went apple picking the other week, and after I did some recipe searching for unique recipes, and this came up. I think this would taste delicious – the delicious taste of a blondie with the hint of apple. Favourite Table Setting: Table Setting from Bright Bold Beautiful The Canadian Thanksgiving may have passed, but the American Thanksgiving is next month so thats my excuse for posting more cute table settings. There are so many ideas out there, but this is a pretty creative and natural look that I love! Favourite Fashion: Pillow & Antlers I have been decorating our apartment for fall and there are so many amazing accessories that can be added in seasonally! I love all of the items at Indigo, they always have amazing accessories! I saw the gold antlers there the other week and was so tempted! I am trying not to spend money, and this was $45 so I sadly decided to pass and buy a fur throw instead. Favourite DIY: DIY – How to Make a Set of Tree Stump Candle Holders for the Holidays From Cozy Stylish Chic If you are handy or creative, this is a great fall DIY! I have a candle that looks similar to this, and I think it is such a cute accessory for your home for fall/winter.
- This is a static prop of a weeping angel based on a real monument design. This is a popular cemetery monument look that we wanted to duplicate. The prop consists of a wood base covered in foam and a chicken wire and wood body covered in monster mud sheets with a foam head, arms, and carved foam wings. The hair is done with paper towels and monster mud. The entire prop is painted with exterior latex house paint (black base coat with light and dark grey detail painting). The head is a common female foam wig head. The arms were purchased from Ghost Ride Productions as a custom order to have their stock foam rubber female arms cast in rigid foam. We cut the left arm at the elbow and bent it 90 degrees and then used 2 part expanding foam to reattach it and sanded it out to …
- Dollar Tree finds. From drab to fab. Container from dollar tree. Spray paint it the color of your chose. A simple and easy way to glam up dollar tree bins.
- Take 4 canvases (2 of each size), paint them a solid base color and add vinyl or stenciled design. Love this!
- Lost in Translation (2003), dir. Sofia Coppola Low-contrast-white/blue coloring-lower saturation coldness for the bathtub scene-can stay consistent before the false death moment- (slight growth of coolness in color as Leonards hope dwindles)
- Bohemian Top Ruffle Shirt Peplum Paisley Vintage Scarf Scoop Neck Boho Hippie Upcycled Recycled Clothing OOAK by TheBohemianDream Hello and welcome! This gorgeous One of a Kind Bohemian top is made from a basic khaki green shirt and a vintage Paisley satin scarf. This tunic top is super comfy and fits great for everyone. Combine this top with a nice skinny or a maxi skirt, add your favorite Boho accessories and you are ready for a day and night out! Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ DETAILS Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ – top fabric: soft jersey cotton, color: khaki green-ish – bottom fabric: satin paisley printed scarf – peplum style – ruffles – scoop neck – ONE OF A KIND upcycled (no size options available) (please note that the colors in the picture can slightly defer from reality, due to screen settings) Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ MEASUREMENTS Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ – Size: best fit for size XS to M (models size: S – slightly loose fitting for XS, more fitted for M) – Length: 23 inches / 59 cm from shoulder to hem – Bust: nice fit for XS to M, maximum bust: 38 inches / 98 cm or smaller – Waist: max. 32 inches / 82 cm or smaller **If you are not sure how this garment will fit on you, please provide me all your measurements and Ill double check it for you on a fitting mannequin. TO GIVE YOU AN IDEA OF HOW THIS GARMENT MIGHT FIT ON YOU, THESE ARE THE MEASUREMENTS OF THE MODEL ON THE PICTURE: – Bust: 32 – 83 cm – Waist: 27 – 69 cm – Hip: 38 – 97 cm Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ CARE INSTRUCTIONS Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ – Cold handwash only – Wash with mild detergent – Low heat ironing Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ SHIPPING Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ This beautiful item is packed and ready to be shipped out to her loving new home within 1 business day (domestic and international)! All my clothing is one of a kind and handmade in a pet and smoke free home studio. I wash all clothing, fabric and lace with organic detergent before I use it. I strive to create high quality, unique and one of a kind clothing from the best materials available. All materials come from either vintage markets in Amsterdam, the goodwill or the salvation army. Most of the money that I invest on my materials for my business goes straight towards charity. If you have any questions whatsoever, I would love to hear from you! You can also view my policies page for more information: https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheBohemianDream/policy. Thank you so much for visiting! With love from the Netherlands, Lucia Flores 2014 © The Bohemian Dream
- I created these FREE Printable New Year Photo Props to help ring in the New Year! Theyre funny and sparkly…just the way I like to celebrate!
- I don’t know where I would be without my Silhouette Machine. I use it all the time. In the last few years we have used our machine to complete may different projects. Here are a few of our projects that we have done along with some of our favorite projects we have seen. Diy Floral Faux Wallpaper Diy Painted Family Silhouettes You and Me Custom Artwork Paper Flower Centerpiece Diy Stenciled Pillow Subway Art Pillow Diy iphone Case Playroom Rules Board Chalkboard Globe Gold Dots Cute Hello Pillow Herringbone Stenciled Table Be Grateful Sign Scratch off Valentines Invites Stenciled Nightstand Subway Art Pineapple Sign Map Wall Mural Master Bedroom Artwork Cupcake Tower Wood Pallet Map DIY Glitter Canvas Art Bathroom Decor Biplane Stencil on Furniture We love our Silhouette Americas so much! It is the craft tool that I use the very most. I use my Silhouette way more then I ever thought possible. Put it on your Christmas List if you don’t already have one!