Photo via: bee-outside.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Its simple—dab the area with a microfiber or white cloth and finish off by applying this magic formula: one tablespoon of liquid dish soap, two cups of cool water, and one tablespoon of white vinegar. Just like that the joe stains should disappear. Get the full how-to instructions from Debra Johnson at Merry Maids.
- Fun & Simple Holiday Craft: Homemade Soap Balls
- Red White & Blue Salad ~ Festive treat for all of your Red, White & Blue Festivities
- Bottle Cap Lady Bugs. Bottle caps, Acrylic Paints (black,white,red), Paint Brush, & Toothpick. Paint bottle cap with black paint. Once dry, add 2nd coat of black & let dry before continuing. About 1/5th down from one side, paint 2 red halves, leaving a black line down the middle of lady bug that gets wider at the bottom. Dip end of a paint brush in black & dot black spots on wing sections once the red is dry. Dip a toothpick into white paint. Dot 2 eyes on the top black section to resemble eyes.
- Chocolate Turtle Apple Slices are thick slices of Fuji apples covered in melted chocolate, drizzled with caramel and topped with nuts. Find the recipe on http://MomLovesBaking.com
- Upcycle your old crayons into some amazing art! Enjoy the process of melting wax to make a beautiful picture for your home.
- Cette lampe dambiance est une création originale et unique. Faite pour être posée sur un meuble, elle est composée de quatre faces découpées, chacune différente et représe – 17128486
- tutoriel pour faire une boule Pomander en fleurs de papier – VHD Créations
- Diy: fabriquez un calendrier ombré pour votre bureau! | BricoBistro
- 12 Adorable Spring Easter Wreaths-Hot glue plastic eggs to a styrofoam base.
- Clever Countdown: With its 24 openings, a mini-muffin pan makes a perfect base for a treat-filled Advent calendar. Because the numbered coverings are held on by magnets, youll be able to bake with the pan again after Christmas.
- Take 4 canvases (2 of each size), paint them a solid base color and add vinyl or stenciled design. Love this!