Photo via: thefrugalhomemaker.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A bit of glam with mercury glass.
- Great way to transform some Goodwill lamps: Krylon’s Looking Glass spray paint, which dries into a mirror-like finish. Pottery Barn Hack
- Make Your Own Spray Paint | 31 Insanely Easy And Clever DIY Projects
- Like unusual and unique lighting? Need a great accent light for your kitchen or mantle? This dark reen wine bottle light is embellished with beautiful glass gems, silk leaves, grapevine, and berries. This light is very pretty and sophisticated-looking, even prettier than the picture shows. It would make a great gift for a wine lover or that person who “has everything.” I love it as a house-warming gift too! Thanks for looking! Check out my other unique items at http://www.etsy.com/shop/booklooks
- This look can go from Thanksgiving – simple like this – to Christmas – add glass ornaments, snowflakes, gilded fruit – to winter decor – a little white spray paint on some of the pine cones, some epsom salts to sit the candle on.. so versatile! by Keunsup Shin
- Walmart: Krylon Clear Matte Finish – Spray on faux flowers you use outdoors to keep them from fading.
- Use tape over picture frames and spray paint to make a striped frame!
- How to make a cake stand inspired by Martha Stewart… for just two bucks! Thats the magic of the dollar store and a little spray paint!
- Expired credit cards, used gift cards, and outdated insurance cards arent of much use to anyone! Unless you cut them up and make them into a colorful, sparkly mosaic. Heres a tutorial for covering a frame with your old cards. Start with a custom mirror, using our Unfinished Woods, and you can REALLY make this project your own: http://bit.ly/UWMosaic
- How make a giant picture for Crazy Cheap! Buy a sheet of insulation foam from home depot for about $11- then take your photo via thumb drive or CD to office depot and ask them for their biggest engineer print. (I think its like 3ft.X4ft.!) $8. Then spray adhesive the photo to the board and craft paint the edges!! You can get two uses out of the foam board- so your total cost is only about $11
- Come on in and learn how to make your own sea glass monogram. This one was originally posted over at Everything Etsy but I thought y’all might have missed it. This week is Craft Lightning week and if you have missed any of the fun be sure to head over to the features for day …
- You can shake the sand from your shoes but it will never leave your soul. Ive designed this unique sign that will look great in a beach house, cottage, sun room, bedroom, bathroom or just about anywhere you could use a little reminder of the beach. Completely hand painted on a quality pine board, this sign is SEA GLASS with CREAM letters and HAYSTACK with CREAM letters. It is then distressed and antiqued for an aged, vintage finish. We make no attempt to cover natural wood markings, knots etc. as we feel this adds to the character of the sign. It has a sawtooth hanger attached for easy hanging. Since this sign is hand painted and then distressed, no two are exactly alike. Sign measures approximately 18 tall x 11-1/4 wide x 3/4 thick. * It is intended for indoor use only. * This listing is for one (1) sign. Please see the last picture for the available colors and use the drop down menus to select your color choices when adding the sign to your chart. Almost all my signs are painted once ordered. Please check the Shipping and Policies tab for the Ready to Ship In time anticipated for your particular piece. If you do not see your country listed as a Ship To location, please contact me for a shipping quote. ¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨ All designs and photos owned by Barn Owl Primitives, LLC: © Copyright 2009-present. All Rights Reserved. Any and all infringements of the same shall be directed to Barn Owl Primitives’ legal counsel for immediate action.