Photo via: brit.co
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Expired credit cards, used gift cards, and outdated insurance cards arent of much use to anyone! Unless you cut them up and make them into a colorful, sparkly mosaic. Heres a tutorial for covering a frame with your old cards. Start with a custom mirror, using our Unfinished Woods, and you can REALLY make this project your own: http://bit.ly/UWMosaic
- I have been slacking on the Friday Favourites posts lately because I have been so busy with school and work! I just started a new semester for my Interior Design degree, plus I have a new job, and the Jays are in the play offs, so I went back to my job at the stadium! Exciting but busy times! Here are some of my favourite Fall Inspirations. Favourite Decor: Neutral Fall Decor Sources from Liz Marie I love seeing new ideas about decorating for seasons! If you click the link above, there are a few great ideas for decorating for fall. I have a lot of pumpkins right now, so its interesting to see how they used the pumpkins to decorate with! Favourite Recipe: Apple Blondies from Annies Noms I went apple picking the other week, and after I did some recipe searching for unique recipes, and this came up. I think this would taste delicious – the delicious taste of a blondie with the hint of apple. Favourite Table Setting: Table Setting from Bright Bold Beautiful The Canadian Thanksgiving may have passed, but the American Thanksgiving is next month so thats my excuse for posting more cute table settings. There are so many ideas out there, but this is a pretty creative and natural look that I love! Favourite Fashion: Pillow & Antlers I have been decorating our apartment for fall and there are so many amazing accessories that can be added in seasonally! I love all of the items at Indigo, they always have amazing accessories! I saw the gold antlers there the other week and was so tempted! I am trying not to spend money, and this was $45 so I sadly decided to pass and buy a fur throw instead. Favourite DIY: DIY – How to Make a Set of Tree Stump Candle Holders for the Holidays From Cozy Stylish Chic If you are handy or creative, this is a great fall DIY! I have a candle that looks similar to this, and I think it is such a cute accessory for your home for fall/winter.
- Cute and easy! Perfect for a DIY wedding gift, valentines gift for women or men, birthday or Christmas gift! Who would want a set of these adorable glasses?! How to Make Etched Wine Glasses- makes a great gift!
- POTTERY BARN INSPIRED ROPE WRAPPED CANDLE HOLDER DIY A beach chic candleholder that is easy to make and very inexpensive!
- I want to make pokeball cupcakes for my birthday this year. 😀
- Do I REALLY want to make another wreath? But this is pretty darn cute!! DIY Wreaths: DIY A Special Mickey Mouse Birthday Wreath!
- Fun ideas for the man in your life. Perfect for birthday, anniversaries, Christmas, or just because!
- 40 Envelopes with 40 Memories for a 40th Birthday
- greeting card for a fun birthday or christmas
- Easy flower making tutorial using hand cut circles and a candle flame…
- IMG 8486 Do It Yourself Candle Image Transfers! Perfect for Mothers Day!
- From Candle Holder to Necklace Holder via Jewelry making Journal Great job repurposing a candlebra to a jewelry stand by Stacy of She’s Kinda Crafty. The candle holder parts are perfect or rings and brooches.