Photo via: diyncrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Turn old light bulbs into small hanging flower containers – pretty decor for a garden party / wedding.
- Cat room ideas for homes of all sizes, be they enormous mansions, small houses or tiny apartments. The diy ideas here can easily enhance the decor of any living spaces we mere humans occupy.
- 40+ Fabulous Christmas Centerpiece Ideas and Inspirations All About Christmas
- Coffee Table Succulent Garden | Shows how to plant succulents in vintage containers for a lovely coffee table display.
- I LOVE old doors!! There so many things you can create with them. Look at these GENIUS creations: Source: Apartment Therapy Source: Twig Decor Source: Luke Greving Source: Green Wedding Shoes Source: Better Homes and Gardens Source: Centsational Girl Source: Donation 2 Decor Source: Sweet Pickins Source: Indulgy Source: Embracing Change Source: iVillage Garden Web Source:…Read More »
- DIY Garden Swings • Lots of Ideas & Tutorials!
- Beautiful holiday decorations can be as close as your own back yard. Gather clippings of boxwood, spruce, arborvitae and snips of holly and pine. Add pods, cones and berries, dried flowers and some fresh fruit and youve got the makings of beautiful, natural Christmas displays for your own home, or decorations for friends and family. Small sprigs of greens are used for many decorations and can be carefully pruned from trees and shrubs well before they are needed. I like to cut branches about a month before I plan to use them, cutting them on a nice day before the weather gets too cold. The cuttings can be placed in a large plastic bag, sprinkled with water to keep them fresh and placed in a shady spot outdoors, or in the garage so theyre ready whenever you need them. If you dont have access to evergreens from your garden consider purchasing some cut branches at a garden center or nursery. Hemlock and spruces dry out quickly and drop their needles, but are perfectly satisfactory for outdoor decorations. If they are used indoors, they should kept be in water. TABLETOP TREE Want to dazzle your guests? Make a tiny Christmas…
- DIY: How to Make a Garden Bench – using concrete blocks, 4x4s and adhesive. This is brilliant!
- DIY Rain Barrel – You wont have to feel guilty about using fresh water to water your garden anymore! organic gardening projects
- 1001 genius pallet ideas
- Adding teak to your shower floor: 19 Affordable Decorating Ideas to Bring Spa Style to Your Small Bathroom
- 101+ Best Small Gifts Ideas For Men For His Stocking Stuffer on This Coming Christmas (Infographics)