Photo via: brookegiannetti.typepad.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Like unusual and unique lighting? Need a great accent light for your kitchen or mantle? This dark reen wine bottle light is embellished with beautiful glass gems, silk leaves, grapevine, and berries. This light is very pretty and sophisticated-looking, even prettier than the picture shows. It would make a great gift for a wine lover or that person who “has everything.” I love it as a house-warming gift too! Thanks for looking! Check out my other unique items at http://www.etsy.com/shop/booklooks
- Coffee Table Succulent Garden | Shows how to plant succulents in vintage containers for a lovely coffee table display.
- Chevron Monogram Door Hanger Sign by SparkledWhimsy IDEAS FOR DISPLAY: * Front Door/Back Door * Over Garage * Porch/Deck * Party Decoration * Birthday Gift or Decoration * Hostess Gift * Bridal Shower Gift * Baby Shower Gift or Decoration * Hospital Door * Housewarming Gift * Anniversary Gift * Engagement Gift * Classroom Decoration * Teacher Gift * Kitchen * Living Room * Bath * Office * Bedroom * Dorm Room * Bonus Room
- Hand made stoneware ceramic Mum love heart Approximate size 5 x 4 cm……………..2 x 1 1/2 inches Individually handmade ceramic clay Love Heart with Mum impressed in vintage letter press stamps The perfect size to fit in your palm. To be reminded of just how special Mums are… Handmade in fine stoneware clay that has been twice fired. I have left the clay raw without glaze as its very tactile, reminiscent of a peddle or stone. Simple vintage letter press stamped Mum highlighted, this one in red. There is another listing in my shop for heart with dark brown lettering-take a look- Each little heart comes presented in a white gift box, ideal for a special Mum. Please note to the handmade nature yours may not look exactly the same as the one pictured but will be made in exactly the same way and will be just as pretty.
- You can shake the sand from your shoes but it will never leave your soul. Ive designed this unique sign that will look great in a beach house, cottage, sun room, bedroom, bathroom or just about anywhere you could use a little reminder of the beach. Completely hand painted on a quality pine board, this sign is SEA GLASS with CREAM letters and HAYSTACK with CREAM letters. It is then distressed and antiqued for an aged, vintage finish. We make no attempt to cover natural wood markings, knots etc. as we feel this adds to the character of the sign. It has a sawtooth hanger attached for easy hanging. Since this sign is hand painted and then distressed, no two are exactly alike. Sign measures approximately 18 tall x 11-1/4 wide x 3/4 thick. * It is intended for indoor use only. * This listing is for one (1) sign. Please see the last picture for the available colors and use the drop down menus to select your color choices when adding the sign to your chart. Almost all my signs are painted once ordered. Please check the Shipping and Policies tab for the Ready to Ship In time anticipated for your particular piece. If you do not see your country listed as a Ship To location, please contact me for a shipping quote. ¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨ All designs and photos owned by Barn Owl Primitives, LLC: © Copyright 2009-present. All Rights Reserved. Any and all infringements of the same shall be directed to Barn Owl Primitives’ legal counsel for immediate action.
- Love this style.. Cute idea for what to do with skirts that are split too high. 🙂
- Candy Cane Christmas Wreath for Door, Winter Wreath, Christmas Decor, Holiday Wreath, Holiday Decor, Silk Wreath, Grapevine Wreath, Outdoor Wreath, Front Door Wreath, Etsy Wreath – Celebrate the holidays with this gorgeous handmade Christmas wreath! This wreath was created using a natural round grapevine wreath based adorned with artificial evergreen pine branches, red berries, pine cones, a rope covered candy cane with three red jingle bells, and a burlap bow with green edging. This wreath would look wonderful on your front door, above your mantel, over a mirror, or on an interior wall. This is the perfect wreath for the upcoming holiday season! • Already made and ready to ship! • For indoor use or covered outdoor use • Measurements from tip to tip are approximately 27 Long x 27 Wide x 10 Deep Makes a wonderful gift! If you wish to have this wreath shipped directly to someone as a gift, I will be happy to include your personal message on an enclosed card. Just let me know at check out. To view more Adorabella Wreaths, click here: www.etsy.com/shop/AdorabellaWreaths Shipping, payment, and other store policies: www.etsy.com/shop/AdorabellaWreaths/policy All of my wreaths are 100% handmade by me with lots of love and care. I use high quality silks and accents to make your wreath elegant and unique! If you have any questions at all, please dont hesitate to contact me. I would love to hear from you! Thank you so much for stopping by! Betty – – – – – – – – – – front door wreaths, holiday wreaths, Christmas wreaths, holiday decor, grapevine wreaths, silk flower wreaths, Christmas decor, December wreaths, silk floral wreaths, artificial wreaths, seasonal wreaths, outdoor wreaths, burlap wreaths, evergreen wreaths, candy cane wreaths, winter wreaths, Etsy wreaths, wreaths on Etsy, www.adorabellawreaths.com (271)
- I have been slacking on the Friday Favourites posts lately because I have been so busy with school and work! I just started a new semester for my Interior Design degree, plus I have a new job, and the Jays are in the play offs, so I went back to my job at the stadium! Exciting but busy times! Here are some of my favourite Fall Inspirations. Favourite Decor: Neutral Fall Decor Sources from Liz Marie I love seeing new ideas about decorating for seasons! If you click the link above, there are a few great ideas for decorating for fall. I have a lot of pumpkins right now, so its interesting to see how they used the pumpkins to decorate with! Favourite Recipe: Apple Blondies from Annies Noms I went apple picking the other week, and after I did some recipe searching for unique recipes, and this came up. I think this would taste delicious – the delicious taste of a blondie with the hint of apple. Favourite Table Setting: Table Setting from Bright Bold Beautiful The Canadian Thanksgiving may have passed, but the American Thanksgiving is next month so thats my excuse for posting more cute table settings. There are so many ideas out there, but this is a pretty creative and natural look that I love! Favourite Fashion: Pillow & Antlers I have been decorating our apartment for fall and there are so many amazing accessories that can be added in seasonally! I love all of the items at Indigo, they always have amazing accessories! I saw the gold antlers there the other week and was so tempted! I am trying not to spend money, and this was $45 so I sadly decided to pass and buy a fur throw instead. Favourite DIY: DIY – How to Make a Set of Tree Stump Candle Holders for the Holidays From Cozy Stylish Chic If you are handy or creative, this is a great fall DIY! I have a candle that looks similar to this, and I think it is such a cute accessory for your home for fall/winter.
- Beginning with exquisitely detailed watercolor rose and peony flowers in shades of blush pink, berry and burgundy – this wedding invitation suite is romantic, elegant and has a full range of coordinating products.Perfect for an elegant outdoor wedding, a rustic country chic wedding or a pretty romantic bridal shower.Copyright, Audrey Jeanne Roberts all rights reserved.
- These cool cocktail coasters are simple to make and loaded with style. What do you make the style maven who has everything? A sophisticated set of cocktail coasters that propose a toast each time someone raises their glass! Using clear resin instead of grout shows off the gorgeous blue and copper glass tiles. Add aRead More
- Set in an old factory building, today’s vintage eclectic California wedding from Chantel Marie is overflowing with love, style, and amazing details! From the girls’ floral head wreaths, to vintage bottles and wood accents, every aspect of this wedding embodies the vintage eclectic look, and it’s absolutely beautiful! The bride, Kelsie, is here with us today to …
- Simply framing your favorite photos doesnt quite do them justice. Try transferring your best prints onto wood. This creative display will showcase your picture perfect moments in a manner thats worthy of their greatness.