Photo via: dumpaday.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Garden Swings • Lots of Ideas & Tutorials!
- 32 inspiring DIY outdoor showers: lots of ideas on how to build enclosures with simple materials, best outdoor shower fixtures, creative designs and more!
- For those of you that love DIY, this is the most inspiring collection of reusing and recycling old windows. If you love vintage and flea market finds, you will have lots of fun taking old windows and re-purposing them into creative ideas for use around your home. Old windows will look amazing in any room …
- From maxi dresses and DIY shorts to flowy tops and summery looks – these Cute Outfit Ideas of the Week edition are all about summer style!
- easy tshirt dress, cute and the pattern was designed for charity use.. so simple and clear instructions. Lots of possibilities. Thinking dollar store t-shirt and fun fabrics from clearance section. 🙂
- This year my teenage daughter wants a more traditional theme in our house… apparently as cute as our “theme” Christmases have been, she longs for something more red and green, like when she was little. ( Come on! Our Candyland Christmas Tree was AMAZING!) I myself, was longing for lots of frosty snow, and birch …
- DIY Projects with Letters • Lots of easy tutorials, including this laundry letter project from Lolly Jane!
- 23 Unique Ways to Decorate With Christmas Lights – Please click for the full article with lots of great ideas to use your fairy lights after the Festive Season…x
- First, they were garden walls and fences. But now more and more homeowners are starting to build other things with gabions. And it makes complete sense! Not only are gabions easier to build than concrete, they could also be a cheaper option if you have access to lots of free rocks and stones. Is there anything you need for your outdoor area that you need or want to be virtually indestructible? See the different ideas weve collected where you can make use of gabions!
- I have been slacking on the Friday Favourites posts lately because I have been so busy with school and work! I just started a new semester for my Interior Design degree, plus I have a new job, and the Jays are in the play offs, so I went back to my job at the stadium! Exciting but busy times! Here are some of my favourite Fall Inspirations. Favourite Decor: Neutral Fall Decor Sources from Liz Marie I love seeing new ideas about decorating for seasons! If you click the link above, there are a few great ideas for decorating for fall. I have a lot of pumpkins right now, so its interesting to see how they used the pumpkins to decorate with! Favourite Recipe: Apple Blondies from Annies Noms I went apple picking the other week, and after I did some recipe searching for unique recipes, and this came up. I think this would taste delicious – the delicious taste of a blondie with the hint of apple. Favourite Table Setting: Table Setting from Bright Bold Beautiful The Canadian Thanksgiving may have passed, but the American Thanksgiving is next month so thats my excuse for posting more cute table settings. There are so many ideas out there, but this is a pretty creative and natural look that I love! Favourite Fashion: Pillow & Antlers I have been decorating our apartment for fall and there are so many amazing accessories that can be added in seasonally! I love all of the items at Indigo, they always have amazing accessories! I saw the gold antlers there the other week and was so tempted! I am trying not to spend money, and this was $45 so I sadly decided to pass and buy a fur throw instead. Favourite DIY: DIY – How to Make a Set of Tree Stump Candle Holders for the Holidays From Cozy Stylish Chic If you are handy or creative, this is a great fall DIY! I have a candle that looks similar to this, and I think it is such a cute accessory for your home for fall/winter.
- Gift Idea | Unique And Cute Craft Ideas For Your Girlfriend Or Wife Perfect For Valentines Day by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/cute-gifts-to-make-for-her/
- DIY Projects for Teens and Tweens and Teen Crafts Ideas – light bulb art! Cast your designs on the walls. Very cute!