Photo via: triumphantlearning.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These 12 shapes themed sensory bins are sure to help teach your child their shapes. Toddlers will love to explore the different feel of rice, coconut, cotton balls and more while preschool kids will love playing with the bins and exploring the shapes. This allows them to feel the difference between a circle and a square.
- 10 Helpful Dysgraphia Resources. Are you or your child struggling with dysgraphia, or difficulty writing? The following resources will help you learn more about dysgraphia and find help. You can always use NCLD’s Resource Locator to find programs in your local area.
- Learn How To Build Your Own Backyard Picnic Table http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/205s Like us, you’ve probably seen a lot of picnic tables in your life. But I think you’ll admit that this one gets a few extra points for the aesthetics. If you like it as much as we do, we figure you can make it for about a third of the cost of a store-bought picnic table.
- This DIY craft project is so easy that anyone can do it. It is also a great gift idea for friends and family. This mason jar fairy lantern would be great as a night light by the bed side. You can also make a set and use it as living room decor, or if you have a fairy garden in your yard, these will make the perfect addition! Learn how to make it by watching the video tutorial on our site now!
- Art Bridal Garter Large Wedding Garter with Crystals wedding-ideas
- How to paint bathroom tiles! No more worry about buying a house with outdated tile. Can also use same method for a tub. I will need this one day.
- Funny pictures about Painted Stones. Oh, and cool pics about Painted Stones. Also, Painted Stones photos.
- Celebrate snow and cold with these winter STEM activities. Hands-on learning that embraces science, technology, engineering and math. via /steampoweredfam/
- Coffee filter snowflakes
- How to make paper snowflakes
- Little boys and girls will love making these handmade gifts, gumdrop garlands, candy creatures, and paper snowflakes.
- How to Cut Perfect Snowflakes at PagingSupermom.com