Photo via: rondeboschoaks.co.za
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 2 in 1 Cutting Board Scissors Food Cutter. kitchen gadgets home
- Make Terrariums Galore in Under 1 Hour We could do these at the rehearsal dinner???
- Step 1 Capsule wardrobe: Getting started
- Daddys 1 Fan | DIY Fathers Day Crafts for Kids
- Elizabeth St Hilaire Nelson She Loves Me 1
- Part 1 is HERE Welcome to Part 2 / The Build of the pallet wood chair reveal shown yesterday. Guys, this is the easiest build in the world and you’ll wonder why you didn’t think of it first! Let’s build! Disclaimer: I am a hack styled, self taught builder. I made everything up that you see …
- Blocking – simple, straight forward information on basic blocking. Number 1 of a series of articles on blocking.
- (+1) – Корзина из ткани | СВОИМИ РУКАМИ
- 1,988 Likes, 16 Comments – @newhome_2017 on Instagram: “So ein tolles Bad!!! Wir haben morgen Bemusterung😊 aber irgendwie haben wir noch gar keine Ahnung…”
- Gardening is a great way to relax, improve air quality, and maybe even shrink your food bill. Don’t think you have the space? These teeny, tiny gardens will make you think again. 1. Wine Cork Garden Source: inheritingourplanet.com You’re not drinking too much wine, you’re planting a garden! 2. Birdhouse Source: designsponge.com Even our feathered …
- 13 Creative ways to build a Christmas tree in small apartments. You can celebrate the holidays in style without taking up one more room in your place. I did 1 on the list last year and I am so happy I did. Saved money and it made a great conversation starter.
- This vase and the tall vase on slide 1 both start with a book-page strip cut long enough to fit around the circumference of the vase. Fold the strip in half lengthwise, and cut into the folded edge with fringe scissors. For the tall vase, attach several fringed strips to the vase along the uncut edges with double-stick tape, overlapping the pieces. For the short vase, unfold just one strip, attaching the uncut edges to the vase and letting the folded edge bow out./