Photo via: laptopstolullabies.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Laptops to Lullabies: DIY bench cushions for built-ins
- DIY console table for behind the sofa. Have to remember to do this if our living room needs it! Dont need end tables this way.
- DIY Sofa Table for $25 using stair rails as legs.I love this ides! Makes it easy to each plugs behind the couch too so they dont go to waste. Could make a charging station on it too.
- Colored DIY Sofa Decoration and Renovation
- Learn How To Build Your Own Backyard Picnic Table http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/205s Like us, you’ve probably seen a lot of picnic tables in your life. But I think you’ll admit that this one gets a few extra points for the aesthetics. If you like it as much as we do, we figure you can make it for about a third of the cost of a store-bought picnic table.
- As Ive recently shared ideas with you in regards to dressing your holiday tables and homes naturally I thought why not continue on with the theme, and wrap those gifts naturally as well. Children will most likely prefer those bright paper packages that glimmer beneath shimmering trees, but
- So the other day (and by the other day I been a couple weeks ago. ha) I talked about sofas and how I was considering replacing my sofa because its super dark and I feel like it doesnt fit the feel of our home. I brought the idea up to my husband and all he saw was dollar signs.
- Put the life back in your sad sofa. How to re-stuff your couch to get it feeling comfortable again!
- Classic 3 Seat Sofa
- 20 easy ways to add shade to your yard diy summer
- This DIY peppermint foot soak is both soothing and refreshing! So easy to make! 4 easy ingredients, 3 of which are likely to already be in your pantry.
- A quick and easy way to make Sugar Scrub Cubes. A perfect DIY gift idea!