Photo via: blog.dollartree.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Beautiful holiday decorations can be as close as your own back yard. Gather clippings of boxwood, spruce, arborvitae and snips of holly and pine. Add pods, cones and berries, dried flowers and some fresh fruit and youve got the makings of beautiful, natural Christmas displays for your own home, or decorations for friends and family. Small sprigs of greens are used for many decorations and can be carefully pruned from trees and shrubs well before they are needed. I like to cut branches about a month before I plan to use them, cutting them on a nice day before the weather gets too cold. The cuttings can be placed in a large plastic bag, sprinkled with water to keep them fresh and placed in a shady spot outdoors, or in the garage so theyre ready whenever you need them. If you dont have access to evergreens from your garden consider purchasing some cut branches at a garden center or nursery. Hemlock and spruces dry out quickly and drop their needles, but are perfectly satisfactory for outdoor decorations. If they are used indoors, they should kept be in water. TABLETOP TREE Want to dazzle your guests? Make a tiny Christmas…
- Expired credit cards, used gift cards, and outdated insurance cards arent of much use to anyone! Unless you cut them up and make them into a colorful, sparkly mosaic. Heres a tutorial for covering a frame with your old cards. Start with a custom mirror, using our Unfinished Woods, and you can REALLY make this project your own: http://bit.ly/UWMosaic
- This DIY craft project is so easy that anyone can do it. It is also a great gift idea for friends and family. This mason jar fairy lantern would be great as a night light by the bed side. You can also make a set and use it as living room decor, or if you have a fairy garden in your yard, these will make the perfect addition! Learn how to make it by watching the video tutorial on our site now!
- Candy Cane Christmas Wreath for Door, Winter Wreath, Christmas Decor, Holiday Wreath, Holiday Decor, Silk Wreath, Grapevine Wreath, Outdoor Wreath, Front Door Wreath, Etsy Wreath – Celebrate the holidays with this gorgeous handmade Christmas wreath! This wreath was created using a natural round grapevine wreath based adorned with artificial evergreen pine branches, red berries, pine cones, a rope covered candy cane with three red jingle bells, and a burlap bow with green edging. This wreath would look wonderful on your front door, above your mantel, over a mirror, or on an interior wall. This is the perfect wreath for the upcoming holiday season! • Already made and ready to ship! • For indoor use or covered outdoor use • Measurements from tip to tip are approximately 27 Long x 27 Wide x 10 Deep Makes a wonderful gift! If you wish to have this wreath shipped directly to someone as a gift, I will be happy to include your personal message on an enclosed card. Just let me know at check out. To view more Adorabella Wreaths, click here: www.etsy.com/shop/AdorabellaWreaths Shipping, payment, and other store policies: www.etsy.com/shop/AdorabellaWreaths/policy All of my wreaths are 100% handmade by me with lots of love and care. I use high quality silks and accents to make your wreath elegant and unique! If you have any questions at all, please dont hesitate to contact me. I would love to hear from you! Thank you so much for stopping by! Betty – – – – – – – – – – front door wreaths, holiday wreaths, Christmas wreaths, holiday decor, grapevine wreaths, silk flower wreaths, Christmas decor, December wreaths, silk floral wreaths, artificial wreaths, seasonal wreaths, outdoor wreaths, burlap wreaths, evergreen wreaths, candy cane wreaths, winter wreaths, Etsy wreaths, wreaths on Etsy, www.adorabellawreaths.com (271)
- I have been slacking on the Friday Favourites posts lately because I have been so busy with school and work! I just started a new semester for my Interior Design degree, plus I have a new job, and the Jays are in the play offs, so I went back to my job at the stadium! Exciting but busy times! Here are some of my favourite Fall Inspirations. Favourite Decor: Neutral Fall Decor Sources from Liz Marie I love seeing new ideas about decorating for seasons! If you click the link above, there are a few great ideas for decorating for fall. I have a lot of pumpkins right now, so its interesting to see how they used the pumpkins to decorate with! Favourite Recipe: Apple Blondies from Annies Noms I went apple picking the other week, and after I did some recipe searching for unique recipes, and this came up. I think this would taste delicious – the delicious taste of a blondie with the hint of apple. Favourite Table Setting: Table Setting from Bright Bold Beautiful The Canadian Thanksgiving may have passed, but the American Thanksgiving is next month so thats my excuse for posting more cute table settings. There are so many ideas out there, but this is a pretty creative and natural look that I love! Favourite Fashion: Pillow & Antlers I have been decorating our apartment for fall and there are so many amazing accessories that can be added in seasonally! I love all of the items at Indigo, they always have amazing accessories! I saw the gold antlers there the other week and was so tempted! I am trying not to spend money, and this was $45 so I sadly decided to pass and buy a fur throw instead. Favourite DIY: DIY – How to Make a Set of Tree Stump Candle Holders for the Holidays From Cozy Stylish Chic If you are handy or creative, this is a great fall DIY! I have a candle that looks similar to this, and I think it is such a cute accessory for your home for fall/winter.
- These yarn wrapped ornaments are perfect for kids to make! And they will become cherished ornaments for your Christmas tree year after year.
- These peanut Christmas ornaments are SO ADORABLE and theyre really easy to make! Theyre such a fun and simple Christmas craft to make with the kids!
- Learn how to do magic tricks with a pro. Video tutorial of pencil through dollar bill. Learn this easy pencil magic trick today by clicking the picture to visit BrainPowerBoy.com
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- In this video, Julie with Southern Charm Wreaths shows you how to make a Christmas tree topper bow.
- How make a giant picture for Crazy Cheap! Buy a sheet of insulation foam from home depot for about $11- then take your photo via thumb drive or CD to office depot and ask them for their biggest engineer print. (I think its like 3ft.X4ft.!) $8. Then spray adhesive the photo to the board and craft paint the edges!! You can get two uses out of the foam board- so your total cost is only about $11
- Learn how to make your own solid bubble bath in this easy to follow tutorial. This recipe can be customized with a variety of scents and colors!