Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Use velcro in the living room to keep track of easy-to-lose objects that you want to keep super accessible. | 51 Game-Changing Storage Solutions That Will Expand Your Horizons
- Expired credit cards, used gift cards, and outdated insurance cards arent of much use to anyone! Unless you cut them up and make them into a colorful, sparkly mosaic. Heres a tutorial for covering a frame with your old cards. Start with a custom mirror, using our Unfinished Woods, and you can REALLY make this project your own: http://bit.ly/UWMosaic
- Wood Tilt Out Trash Can Cabinet. Hide your ugly trash can and aslo gain extra storage in the kitchen with this brilliant fix abd DIY kitchen design.
- The desk with new drawer system, opening in 2 different directions. Designed by NOSIGNER. This innovative desk, developed with traditional wooden craftsmanship from Tokushima in Japan, possesses the same special feature as our CARTESIA drawer: a 2-directional structure, allowing you to access multiple storage at the same time as well as eliminating blind spots in the back of each drawer. This sophisticated business desk was designed to assist you. In addition to its clever Cartesia system, it features a small side-drawer to store electric cables and a deeper one for documents or large files. The Cartesia desk will be your perfect working partner.
- Is there any way you could make something like this with the stuff you have? But without it looking so worn…
- DIY Homemade Dog Food – Keep your dog healthy and fit with this easy peasy homemade recipe – its cheaper than store-bought and chockfull of fresh veggies!
- Keep your shoes in a hip cool place! A 4 level rack will hold 12 pairs of mens shoes, that means a bunch more ladies shoes! Additional levels can be added. Each level holds 3+ pairs This can be customized to fit your needs!!!! Just send us a custom order request. Approximate Dimensions: Shelf width – 28 (3 pairs per level) or 38 (4 pairs per level) Shelf depth – 12 Overall width approximately – 35 with legs or 45 with legs The height varies depending on the number of levels. The heights are as follows : 2 level – about 20 inches 3 level – about 28 inches 4 level – about 36 inches 5 level – about 46 inches The pictures feature the Shaker Maple, Antique Cherry (3rd picture) and White Wash (4th picture).
- The Electrical Safety Foundation International (ESFI) has a very useful graphic to help you navigate the ins and outs of electrical outlets. This breakdown can help you better understand where these outlets should be placed within your home. For instance, did you know ground fault circuit interrupters (GFCI) should be installed in areas where water and electricity are in close proximity? To help keep your family safe from electrical shock, a GFCI outlet should be installed in your kitchen, bathrooms, laundry area, garages and any other area where electrical appliances may come into contact with water. GFCIs can sense unsafe electrical hazards and they automatically shut off before a serious injury or electrocution can occur. According to ESFI, a GFCI can shut off within as little as 1/40 of a second. Review this guide to help maximize your electrical safety and protection for your devices and loved ones. Here’s a breakdown of how each outlet works: Two-Pronged Receptacle: This outlet provides electricity to plugged in appliances and most were installed in buildings before 1962. Grounded Receptacle: Third prong (ground) reduces the risk of electric shock and protects equipment from electrical damage. Tamper-Resistant Receptacle (TRR): A built-in shutter system prevents objects from being inserted into the outlet, except when simultaneous, equal pressure to both slots is provided by a plug. Be aware. According to ESFI, these outlet covers don’t provide adequate protection and 100% of children ages 2 to 4 are able to remove plastic covers from this type of outlet in less than 10 seconds. Arc Fault Circuit Interrupter (AFCI) Receptacle: These outlets help reduce the risk of fire by interrupting power when an arc fault occurs anywhere in the circuit, including within appliances plugged into it. The Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) estimates more than 50% of electrical fires that occur each year, could have been prevented by AFCIs. Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) Receptacle: Prevents shock by quickly shutting off power to the circuit if the electricity flowing into the circuit differs from that returning, indicating a leakage current. These outlets should be installed in areas where water and electricity are in close proximity: your bathrooms, kitchen area, laundry and garage area. Surge Suppression Receptacle: Protects sensitive electronic equipment from transient surges. According to the National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA), about 60-80% of surges are created within a building when large appliances, like air conditioners, are turned on and off. USB Receptacle: Provides a permanent Universal Serial Bus (USB) connection source. ESFI reports that over 10 billion electrical devices in use today are charged via USB cable. Which outlets do you have your home?
- Clean your Cricut Mat tutorial. Why didnt I think of that???
- The use of pull out drawers, stacked is wonderful. Keep all storage off the floor in a garage or basement.
- Have you gotten your holiday shopping done yet? Don’t worry, me neither. Every time I think I’m done, there’s someone else I need to add to my list. Well, once we both get it together, I’m here to help you with some simple DIY gift wrapping ideas. I love keeping it minimalist and elegant, so all of these ideas use the same brown paper and stuff I had lying around the house (literally). It was so fun creating these different styles, which one is your favorite? […]
- You have a simple craft project that you know you can finish in a few hours. But instead of being productive you end up wasting your time trying to find the things you need. This simple craft table solves your organizing problems: http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/bik3 Find the storage system that will get your craft station organized now!