Photo via: zitzmanfam.blogspot.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Shrink a Size in 14 Days – This revolutionary, science-backed workout is reader tested and can help you shed up to 12 pounds and 22 inches in just 2 weeks..
- Add lace to your window with cornstarch. Iron your lace and cut to fit. Mix 2 tbsp cornstarch with about an equal amount of cold water, then mix that in about a cup and a half of boiling water. Paint a thick layer on the window pane. Then apply another thick layer on top using random brush strokes being sure to get all the corners. To remove it, you just wash it off with warm water,
- Hand made stoneware ceramic Mum love heart Approximate size 5 x 4 cm……………..2 x 1 1/2 inches Individually handmade ceramic clay Love Heart with Mum impressed in vintage letter press stamps The perfect size to fit in your palm. To be reminded of just how special Mums are… Handmade in fine stoneware clay that has been twice fired. I have left the clay raw without glaze as its very tactile, reminiscent of a peddle or stone. Simple vintage letter press stamped Mum highlighted, this one in red. There is another listing in my shop for heart with dark brown lettering-take a look- Each little heart comes presented in a white gift box, ideal for a special Mum. Please note to the handmade nature yours may not look exactly the same as the one pictured but will be made in exactly the same way and will be just as pretty.
- In honor of the upcoming Independence Day: What says “Happy Birthday, America” better than mason jars? I know many versions have been floating around Pinterest (you can follow me here, by the way!), but I found a beautiful tutorial here, and I decided to do it big (i.e. use quart-sized jars, rather than pint-sized) …
- Cant you just hear the jingle bells? Christmas day is almost here. And instead of letting the kids sit in front of the television, give them a fun and creative way to celebrate the season by setting up a craft table in your home with a fun kid-friendly craft they can make. To inspire you,…
- Expired credit cards, used gift cards, and outdated insurance cards arent of much use to anyone! Unless you cut them up and make them into a colorful, sparkly mosaic. Heres a tutorial for covering a frame with your old cards. Start with a custom mirror, using our Unfinished Woods, and you can REALLY make this project your own: http://bit.ly/UWMosaic
- Fall is just around the corner so its time to start thinking about move-in day! Check out these cheerful Tumblr inspired DIYs that are sure to turn your dorm
- Have you ever wondered How To Change Your Cricut Explore Blade? Im showing you just how easy it is. Ive got the tutorial on the blog.
- I am so excited about this project I just completed — and I have a tutorial for you – let me introduce the Large Tile Trivet: This is great for holding a line of hot dishes. Next weekend we are having a bunch of family over for lunch, and I wanted to get these made…Read More »
- Another great find on zulily! Two Step Wrapped Canvas zulilyfinds. Oh my goodness. Do you see the puppy in the picture?? Bright colors AND a puppy?!?! I must have it.
- DIY Picture Frame Mason Jar – A Little Craft In Your DayA Little Craft In Your Day
- A splash pad — Totally having this in my backyard some day. For the kids, OF COURSE. ;)) http://media-cache5.pinterest.com/upload/245657354644338785_UPw6mXek_f.jpg mekaylacollins home is where the heart is