Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This paper dahlia diy is a pretty flower to be used both as a gift topper and in a bouquet. Free pattern and tutorial included.
- Want to make a homemade gift thats easy, delicious and you can do with your kids? See this tutorial on making chocolate covered OREO MINI Cookie Bites. Chocolate provided by Chocoley.
- See this Instagram photo by @zeynepshome • 6,744 likes
- DIY Mini Flower Bouquets – so cute. Party favor / Mothers Day office gift / Easter picnic or brunch
- Upcycle a thrift store sweater with this easy to follow photo tutorial by the Renegade Seamstress
- DIY Paper Flowers • Tutorials for easy and elegant paper flower projects, like these DIY peonies and cabbage roses from The DIY Mommy!
- I don’t know where I would be without my Silhouette Machine. I use it all the time. In the last few years we have used our machine to complete may different projects. Here are a few of our projects that we have done along with some of our favorite projects we have seen. Diy Floral Faux Wallpaper Diy Painted Family Silhouettes You and Me Custom Artwork Paper Flower Centerpiece Diy Stenciled Pillow Subway Art Pillow Diy iphone Case Playroom Rules Board Chalkboard Globe Gold Dots Cute Hello Pillow Herringbone Stenciled Table Be Grateful Sign Scratch off Valentines Invites Stenciled Nightstand Subway Art Pineapple Sign Map Wall Mural Master Bedroom Artwork Cupcake Tower Wood Pallet Map DIY Glitter Canvas Art Bathroom Decor Biplane Stencil on Furniture We love our Silhouette Americas so much! It is the craft tool that I use the very most. I use my Silhouette way more then I ever thought possible. Put it on your Christmas List if you don’t already have one!
- This DIY Photo Lantern is perfect to hold those memories and give as gifts, or use them as centerpieces at your wedding. The possibilities are endless! All you need is a lantern, paint, and your pictures printed out on vellum paper to make these memorable photo lanterns! MonthlyDiyChallenge
- Expired credit cards, used gift cards, and outdated insurance cards arent of much use to anyone! Unless you cut them up and make them into a colorful, sparkly mosaic. Heres a tutorial for covering a frame with your old cards. Start with a custom mirror, using our Unfinished Woods, and you can REALLY make this project your own: http://bit.ly/UWMosaic
- how to make felt flower tutorial with source links
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- mini basket tutorial – must try