Photo via: themetapicture.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- LEGO Cuckoo Clock and all I could ever build was a non stop square building lol
- Six months ago I went to the dentist and found out that I had six cavities. I could not believe it. It didnt make sense because I eat a very clean, Paleo diet. I pinpointed some of the things that caused my cavities in this post that I wrote, How Im Healing My Cavities Without Dentistry.
- I like this idea for a towel bar! Im not sure Id distress it because it might not match the bathroom, but with a clean, white, polished finish, it could work!
- These pots could not be simpler-sticks and lights. Fab via Dirt Simple by Deborah Silver
- First, they were garden walls and fences. But now more and more homeowners are starting to build other things with gabions. And it makes complete sense! Not only are gabions easier to build than concrete, they could also be a cheaper option if you have access to lots of free rocks and stones. Is there anything you need for your outdoor area that you need or want to be virtually indestructible? See the different ideas weve collected where you can make use of gabions!
- You can shake the sand from your shoes but it will never leave your soul. Ive designed this unique sign that will look great in a beach house, cottage, sun room, bedroom, bathroom or just about anywhere you could use a little reminder of the beach. Completely hand painted on a quality pine board, this sign is SEA GLASS with CREAM letters and HAYSTACK with CREAM letters. It is then distressed and antiqued for an aged, vintage finish. We make no attempt to cover natural wood markings, knots etc. as we feel this adds to the character of the sign. It has a sawtooth hanger attached for easy hanging. Since this sign is hand painted and then distressed, no two are exactly alike. Sign measures approximately 18 tall x 11-1/4 wide x 3/4 thick. * It is intended for indoor use only. * This listing is for one (1) sign. Please see the last picture for the available colors and use the drop down menus to select your color choices when adding the sign to your chart. Almost all my signs are painted once ordered. Please check the Shipping and Policies tab for the Ready to Ship In time anticipated for your particular piece. If you do not see your country listed as a Ship To location, please contact me for a shipping quote. ¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨ All designs and photos owned by Barn Owl Primitives, LLC: © Copyright 2009-present. All Rights Reserved. Any and all infringements of the same shall be directed to Barn Owl Primitives’ legal counsel for immediate action.
- How to build shutters…cant be that hard. Someday I could replace our plastic ones, give the house an authentic look.
- I Spy Wedding Game Printable Custom DIY by SplashOfSilver cute idea- Would be fun to do with a group of friends to see who could find it all!
- I like this because it is something my daughter could do to update her room. Kid craft DIY Basics: 3 Easy Ways to Add Type to Pillows | Brit + Co.
- “…I could no longer control my tears… I sobbed…. For all the thousands and thousands of innocent men and women who were mercilessly persecuted by the Maoists. “Oh God! Why this waste of our lives?” I asked.”
- I may or may not be a bit of a procrastinator, and lately I’ve been holding off on organizing my kitchen. It’s only a tad messy at the moment! I’ve been trying to find different ways to clean my kitchen while adding some nice and cute touches to it, and I finally found some! I can …
- Having a baby in the middle of cold and flu season can be a little unsettling. Were already doing a little extra this year to prevent the spread of germs around our house. As much as I love almost every aspect of Emmie going to preschool, the sickness she inevitably carries home is definitely not…